Nicolas Anelka (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What a fail this transfer is. Hasn´t even been called up in recent weeks.

Beppe and co really fucked up every transfer this season bar Peluso and Pogba.

Isla, our biggest purchase, barely plays and Padoin is favoured above him. Asamoah, the CM that plays LM, isn't really living up to his standard either. Giovinco sucks and I won´t even start with Anelka and Bendtner.
:cry:

First place :cry:

Back to back titles :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Whole idea of 5th striker sucks. Paolucci, Bendtner, Anelka, Toni cost around 10 million(wages, taxes) but contributed nothing. If Primavera players are not even good enough to fill that spot for two or three times per season, they should consider another career.
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
When we criticized this transfer many raged to shut us up saying how early it is to judge and that he's only a fifth choice forward.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Does every player who featured get a medal in Italy?

I think in England you have to have appeared in five or ten games or something to get one.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Anelka was loaned in case on injury crisis. and marotta knew very wel how bad those can get, as he had one in his first season at juve.

The fact that anelka didnt play, is excellent. It means matri, vucinic, quag and vinco never got serious injuries, and got the playtime as they were permanent contracts

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Does every player who featured get a medal in Italy?

I think in England you have to have appeared in five or ten games or something to get one.
They changed that now in England. For example, United got 40 medals, and it is up to them to give them out as they wish (according to the commentator of the manchester-chelsea game)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)