Nicolas Anelka (7 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I think that you are all taking this "old" and "passed it" thing a way too far. I didnt watch any of these videos so my judgment is clear and not made after watching the best Anelka goals and moves. A great player like Anelka always has something to offer and we all know that. I am not comparing him to any of the great football legends we have had in our line-ups but just bare in mind Pirlo (33) whom we bought after he had one of the worst seasons in his career.

I could make a list of all the players who are 31+ but are 10 times better than all our attackers. Anelka has more football knowledge and experience in his pinky than Gio, Vuci, Matri and Quags have in their entire bodies.

And also, i aint saying that he is our savior, but he is an upgrade to our attacking force.

Buy on AliExpress.com

2ndIINone

Jan 26, 2013
I think that you are all taking this "old" and "passed it" thing a way too far. I didnt watch any of these videos so my judgment is clear and not made after watching the best Anelka goals and moves. A great player like Anelka always has something to offer and we all know that. I am not comparing him to any of the great football legends we have had in our line-ups but just bare in mind Pirlo (33) whom we bought after he had one of the worst seasons in his career.

I could make a list of all the players who are 31+ but are 10 times better than all our attackers. Anelka has more football knowledge and experience in his pinky than Gio, Vuci, Matri and Quags have in their entire bodies.

And also, i aint saying that he is our savior, but he is an upgrade to our attacking force.
nope i dont really take it that serious i mean at the end of the day this is a forum where we can all share our love for our team and sprinke it with some suggestions and opinions evryone has their own opinions and thats the way it should be.im not here to force my view on anyone else...i just thought that it would be a good idea to post some clips for folks that might have forgotten about dude's qualities

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
anelka and great? can't take it seriously.

2ndIINone

Jan 26, 2013
how quick people forget but i guess you are only as good as your last game

Anelka was worldclass that guy had everything to his game..blistering pace, fantastic movement, great technique, can finish with either foot..granted that guy could have been so much more up there with the greatest but that doesnt change the fact that he was once upon a time a world class footballer.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree, he was clearly a great player. Maybe his nomadic ways have altered the perception slightly, because he didn't stay long enough anywhere to really make a mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)