Nicola Legrottaglie (1 Viewer)

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
Well i just saw him in the 2 matches of Chievo-Juve and Juve-Chievo 2002-2003, and when he played in the nazionale italiana, and i really like him, he was the leader of the defense of Chievo..
this season he played 30 match, make 4 goals, and have 10 yellow card..i think 1 red not sure at all...

But i think he is very stronge ...i feel he will be great in Juve...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
indeed he is hot, ive seen him play only once i think in the finland-italy match, i didnt see him playing against juventus because probably i was doing stuff for school, but for the little i saw, he is good

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
its interesting that we might have him and tudor in defence. two strong defneders which is good in my opinion.

i think juve lacked strength in that defence last season.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Above all it lacked young leggs :D That should be covered now, but I'm wondering if he will be a starter and if Tudor will be in the last line or in a line above defence :moan: :undecide:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I don't think we will see Tudor in defence (sadly) .. coz Lippi just doesn't seem to like playing him there .. he usually plays him in def. midfield instead ..

Anyway, I think with Legro onboard, Ferrara would be given more deserved rest .. I remember him working his ass off in Manchester last seaon, playing despite his fever with a temperature of 42 degrees .. he's a true warrior :touched:

As I said .. we would have 4 CBs and they could be juggled around (Legro, Montero, Ciro, Iuliano/Grygerra) ..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Not as far as I know, but I think Fahad is saying that next season we'll either have him or Iuliano.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Legrottaglie's been good this season. He's basically just like Tudor (physique and all - he even scores alot), but less injury prone which is obviously a good thing.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if i see either montero or ferrara start again this seaosn, i'll shocked. Montero has lossed his legs and looks vulnerable as does ferrara, although Ciro was great all season.

we shouldnt have to rely on a 37 and 32 year old for our centre backs.

Tudor and Legrottaglie are both capable of taking their places. if they are considered as a good partnership for central defence, bring in Mexes!!

And as for Iuliano, i think he should be offloaded as well.

its time we strengthen the defence with some youth.

Grygera is a right or left back, he plays both.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
if i see either montero or ferrara start again this seaosn, i'll shocked. Montero has lossed his legs and looks vulnerable as does ferrara, although Ciro was great all season.
I think Montero had a relatively average season because he was dealing with an injury - just like Trezeguet. Hopefully he will improve next season.

++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
we shouldnt have to rely on a 37 and 32 year old for our centre backs.
I don't like to judge players based on their ages. Months ago Ciro was accepted by fans and he proved that he's still in good shape to handle opponents .. he only grew 2 months since then which I suppose means he still can do the job ;) But I admit he should probably play less games so that he focuses more on the games he play.

Just a small reminder: Juve ended the season with the best defensive record in Serie A with Montero and Ferrara as CBs.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

I think Montero had a relatively average season because he was dealing with an injury - just like Trezeguet. Hopefully he will improve next season.

I don't like to judge players based on their ages. Months ago Ciro was accepted by fans and he proved that he's still in good shape to handle opponents .. he only grew 2 months since then which I suppose means he still can do the job ;) But I admit he should probably play less games so that he focuses more on the games he play.

Just a small reminder: Juve ended the season with the best defensive record in Serie A with Montero and Ferrara as CBs .
you should requote that like this:
"With Buffon as the keeper and despite having Ferrara and Montero as CBs" ;)

:D

BTW, what's up Fahad :) ...i havn't caught you here in a while :)

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
you should requote that like this:
"With Buffon as the keeper and despite having Ferrara and Montero as CBs" ;)
C'mon .. you should give credit to the guys .. Inter have Toldo-Cannavaro-Cordoba, Milan have Dida-Nesta-Maldini and have let in more goals than we did ;)

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
BTW, what's up Fahad :) ...i havn't caught you here in a while :)
Well it's summer here and you know how things go with mini-vacations here and there to the beach and other places :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)