Nicola Legrottaglie (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

C'mon .. you should give credit to the guys .. Inter have Toldo-Cannavaro-Cordoba, Milan have Dida-Nesta-Maldini and have let in more goals than we did ;)

Well it's summer here and you know how things go with mini-vacations here and there to the beach and other places :)
That's one thing i wish we had in Riyadh!!

anyway, Enjoy yourself :cool: (but not too much ;) )

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
join the club :down:
have you travel to other countries that have snow?

++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

It is a rainy summer down here.
man, that's weird...izit just normal short rain or floods?

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
back on the track ,,,

good player , not mature enough for CL matches , tall , perfect for air balls and crosses , leader in defence , 3 central defence suits him more , average in marking ( juliano is better) , all what we hope that his game will improve with juve and become a star

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
back on the track ,,,

good player , not mature enough for CL matches , tall , perfect for air balls and crosses , leader in defence , 3 central defence suits him more , average in marking ( juliano is better) , all what we hope that his game will improve with juve and become a star
For me he is mature for CL and for everything with Juve he will be great...and of course he is better than Iuliano...
In my viuw..i really see that...Iuliano and Fresi need go out of Juve...

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kharbana ] ++

For me he is mature for CL and for everything with Juve he will be great...and of course he is better than Iuliano...
In my viuw..i really see that...Iuliano and Fresi need go out of Juve...

i did not say that juliano is better in everything ,,, i mentioned one skill ( marking) and legro is weak ,, overall legro is better than juliano

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
Juvelover, you earlier said that he isnt mature enough for the CL..i think if he is capable of handling the pressure of NT football, he would be capable of handling the CL

++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
*tune of In Da Club by 50 cent plays*
i'll be in the tub, takin a bath ya..;)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by El Idiota ] ++
Juvelover, you earlier said that he isnt mature enough for the CL..i think if he is capable of handling the pressure of NT football, he would be capable of handling the CL
maybe u r right , but from what i saw i can tell u he nedds some improvment and putting him in starting role is a big gamble ,, and about NT do u think that materazzi is good player ,,, perotta ?! i don't think so , so that would not give him the credit in my opinion

don't get me rong guys , i like him and he was a star last season but he needs to improve some skills that's all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)