Nicola Legrottaglie (6 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Kovac was 5 times the player that Legro ever was. He was already old when he came to Juve though so his best years were behind him.
But he was one of the rare ones who stayed in serie B despite still being able to find a good team to play for. Kovac could have always found a team in Bundesliga but decided to stay in serie B. For Legro playing for Juve in B was actually a promotion from the Siena's and the likes he played for before we were demoted.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Kovac demanded a better contract for staying with us in serie B though and was never really able to prove himself with us.

For me Legro is more of a Juve player than kovac.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Kovac demanded a better contract for staying with us in serie B though and was never really able to prove himself with us.

For me Legro is more of a Juve player than kovac.
For Juve yes.
I was talking in general. Kovac was much better defender than Legro in his best years.

Sep 6, 2009
Personally I like him. Of course, after we came back from Serie B, he was absolute horrible. Penalty-man if I can say.

But now, he's a good substitute. Don't complain, and imo, he played some games a little better than Bonucci.

May 22, 2007
Wouldn't be much as FC Tokyo were relegated to J-League 2 last year, although it's not as if they are short of money, they are owned by Nippon Oil.
I really don,t know. 5+ for sure. Maybe add some youngsters on loan to Cesena so they accept to do the deal now. :snoop:

Schelotto might be harder if he's on a co-own with Atalanta.
Interesting, so if Legro is 2m we pay ~3m.

We're running out of useless youngsters to loan out :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)