Nicola Legrottaglie (4 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Tacchinardi and Legrottaigle arrive from Juventus. Although he could have been useful for the bianconeri, Ranieri has closed the door to Tacchinardi. After his experience in Spain with Villareal, the 31 year old midfielder wanted to return to Italy, and he has found a destination: Atalanta, the team where he began his Serie A career 12 years ago before moving to Turin where he played 11 seasons. But now there is no place for him at Juve, with the arrivals of Tiago and Almiron, as well as the presence of other midfielders Zanetti, Blasi and Marchisio, the Juventus midfielded was too crowded. Therefore, he accepted the proposal from Atalanta, as he was hoping to play with continuity just as he was in his 2 seasons in Spain.

Legrottaigle is in a similar position, a spot for him at Juventus seems almost impossible. The arrivals of Andrade, Grygera and Criscito place Nicola in a difficult position. Above all, he hasnt lived up to the hype surrounding him since his Chievo days. Del Neri infact has convinced president Ruggeri to invest in the 2mil euros Juventus had been asking in order to sign the defender from Bari. Therefore Legrottaigle will begin a new adventure in Bergamo.

Tgcom

Buy on AliExpress.com

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
Sadly I don't have many pictures of him but out of the few that I do have this one is a nice one that I like alot.

thought I'd share.:eyebrows:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Will we get any cash for him or are we just releasing him?
I think we could get a couple of millions for him. Turks do pay well on their transfers. Remember Appiah?

Legro said he called Appiah and Giunti to have some info on playing in Turkey and said it's the best destination for him. $$$

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Legrottaglie is a useful player.He has experience playing in serie A for so many years.He can help us during the next tough season.We r making a big mistake...

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
LEGROTTAGLIE TO BESIKTAS: The defender isn't involved in the plans of Ranieri, and is ready to move on to a foreign team. Juve has agreed to transfer him to the Turks.

TGCOM

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Legro’s Turkish delight
Thursday 26 July, 2007

Juventus defender Nicola Legrottaglie could be the latest player to quit Italy as Turkish Press reports link him with Besiktas.

The 30-year-old stopper made 12 appearances for the Old Lady in the Cadetti last term, but is unlikely to feature in boss Claudio Ranieri’s plans after the arrival of Jorge Andrade.

Rumours suggest that Besiktas are ready to offer the Bari native around £1m per year with a fee of around £1.5m going to the Bianconeri.

Legrottaglie is set to arrive in Turkey on July 30 to put pen to paper on a three-year deal with the nation’s cup winners.

Meanwhile, the nephew of ex-Juve President Gianni Agnelli, Fiat Vice-President John Elkann has stressed his excitement for the coming campaign.

“I think this is a great group,” he stated. “The players are so motivated and there’s a positive spirit. It will be a fantastic season with a tight-knit squad and the fans with us all the way.”

Channel4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)