Nicola Leali (60 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Good decision and hopefully he gets a lot of playing time. Anyone follow Greece football? @Cronios

I hate it with passion since i was a child, mostly because Olympiakos buys the chanpionship year in year out.
Rumors have it that next year the balance will change, at any case Leali will have a very difficult task, the keeper who is replacing, Roberto Jiménez Gago, had a stellar year last year and many believe that he was the main reason for the championship, so they are really showing some trust/respect on Leali at hoping that he can fill his shoes...

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I hate it with passion since i was a child, mostly because Olympiakos buys the chanpionship year in year out.
Rumors have it that next year the balance will change, at any case Leali will have a very difficult task, the keeper who is replacing, Roberto Jiménez Gago, had a stellar year last year and many believe that he was the main reason for the championship, so they are really showing some trust/respect on Leali at hoping that he can fill his shoes...
Interesting hopefully Leali proves himself and takes advantage of this opportunity. Thanks for the information :tup:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
such a weird post, not once did you mention Marotta
Touche. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

More of this kind of posts and you will become less of a troll.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cronios, if what you are saying about Olympiakos is true, then you can go in goals and they'd still win the title.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Its a really good move for his career. Playing in the CL/EL while being part of the local champions could only prove his true metal.

This will either make him or break him, which serves Juve's interests well.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Fucked up vs apoel the other day:

Apart from the goal, he was good though. Stable and reliable when called upon. In Leali's defence, Bento rotates the keepers way too much. Kapino plays in the championship and Leali in Europa. Leali doesn't look like having developed a very good connection with his defenders.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
He only plays Europa League matches, hoped for more that he also start in competition. Is still hope he improve, he will sadly never be a Juventus first goalkeeper. But hopefully we can sell him for some profit to a club. I always really liked Nicola and wish him a good carreer.

Jun 7, 2003
He only plays Europa League matches, hoped for more that he also start in competition. Is still hope he improve, he will sadly never be a Juventus first goalkeeper. But hopefully we can sell him for some profit to a club. I always really liked Nicola and wish him a good carreer.
why do you think he wont become a juventus first goalkeeper?

we want to buy gollini from aston villa so that he can compete with neto for buffons heir. what about leali doesnt he have a chance? he played some good matches last year with frosinone...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
why do you think he wont become a juventus first goalkeeper?

we want to buy gollini from aston villa so that he can compete with neto for buffons heir. what about leali doesnt he have a chance? he played some good matches last year with frosinone...
He is soon 24 and he only played Serie B, one season in a shitty team in A, and now he is backup goalie in low level Greek league.

Rest assured, unless he has gigantic leap in quality, he is not the suitable replacement for the best goalkeeper ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)