Nicola Leali (16 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I hate the fact that we chase the WC goalkeeper behind the Italian flag. Only because we had Zoff and now Gigi, we keep on insisting (at least at this point) on finding a new one.

We should sign one that's already at a high level. IMO German school for GKs is the best one and my favorite pick at the moment (considering Neuer is not available) would be Bernd Leno.
Forza Il Nuovo Buffon

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/gianluca-di-marzio-colpo-spezia-a-fatta-per-leali-147923

Gianluca Di Marzio: "Shot Spice is made for Loyal" ;)

As reported on its website (gianlucadimarzio.com), the Sky journalist and columnist Tuttomercatoweb Gianluca Di Marzio announced the imminent closure of the passage of Nicola Leali on loan from Juventus at Spezia: "The deal is done, the former Lanciano goalkeeper was given close to Bari but the Bianconeri have given the fast track to the Ligurians. "

May 22, 2007
They finished mid table last year, promoted a couple of years ago.

He was awarded best Serie B goalkeeper for last season, I was expecting a lower table Serie A side to take a punt. Pretty disappointing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think Spezia are one of the teams expected to challenge at the top next season, or at least have that ambition to, so it is a step up at least.

I would have liked to see him in Serie A next season too, but if you look through the lower end teams there are few spaces. Livorno have Bardi, and Verona and Sassuolo are both going to stick with their experienced guys who have been there for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)