Nicola Leali (56 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
this dude has the reflexes of a cat!.

one thing i like about him is that he focuses a lot on the trayectory of the ball and acts accordingly to stop it. If you see carefully.. he does a lot of point blank saves by looking where the ball is going and reacting super fast to stop it.

He just needs to work in having a better jumping distance and he is good to go. After that just experience.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Among the many suitors, at the end of the check Lo Spezia. As reported by Gazzetta.it, Nicola Leali (20), owned by the Juventus goalkeeper, last year on loan at Lanciano, has reached an agreement with the company Ligurian for the next season. So nothing Serie A Juventus goalkeeper for the young, there was about him a long time the newly promoted Sassuolo, but a new adventure in Serie B to defend the goal of the ambitious Spezia.
http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/gazzettait-leali-a-dello-spezia-146822

wtf Serie B again ? :mad:

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
He should play in Serie A, he is not about to replace damn Mirante, he have to replace number 1 goalkeeper of the world, Italy and Juventus, he must have experience too!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was playing for a really shit Serie B side last year, the natural progression would be a good Serie B team.

We know what Italy is like with young players, and goalkeeper is such a niche position.

TBH I don't think it really did Perin much good being cannon fodder last year at Pescara.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve #1 in 2 years?
I hate the fact that we chase the WC goalkeeper behind the Italian flag. Only because we had Zoff and now Gigi, we keep on insisting (at least at this point) on finding a new one.

We should sign one that's already at a high level. IMO German school for GKs is the best one and my favorite pick at the moment (considering Neuer is not available) would be Bernd Leno.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juve #1 in 2 years?
That would be Hugo Lloris. This kid will stay elsewhere for a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate the fact that we chase the WC goalkeeper behind the Italian flag. Only because we had Zoff and now Gigi, we keep on insisting (at least at this point) on finding a new one.

We should sign one that's already at a high level. IMO German school for GKs is the best one and my favorite pick at the moment (considering Neuer is not available) would be Bernd Leno.
Forget them! Huge Lloris!! Dude is on the bench for fucking Tottenham and he is MONSTROUS!!! There is no way in the world he would refuse being the direct successor of the greatest keeper ever, and to a club that has a fantastic tradition of having WC keepers. Hugo is sex.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm a fan of Hugo and when I saw him move to Tottenham it made my heart sink, dude is amazing and had to go play for a mediocre piece of shit club like that. Huge step down :sergio:
Should be our duty to save him and he will make crazy saves for us. :D
Haven't seen Leno though.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He was playing for a really shit Serie B side last year, the natural progression would be a good Serie B team.

We know what Italy is like with young players, and goalkeeper is such a niche position.

TBH I don't think it really did Perin much good being cannon fodder last year at Pescara.
I agree,but Spezia?common they are no Empoli or Bresia...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dunno what their plans are for next season, just remember them going out of business recently, and now they are trying to sign a lot of good players for that level. I think they have some ambition and resources.

Dusan, problem is if you put the majority of German goalkeepers into Serie A they will still be treated the same (you could exclude a stand-out like Neuer, and maybe ter Stegen), teams are really loath to risk youth in the goalkeeping position because young players are simply going to make mistakes. In goal that is felt the most.

Leno looked no better than anything Italy have at the U21, in fact he looked shaky more than once. Young keepers do it, we've seen Neuer do it several times, and the same goes for the other German superior race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)