Nicola Leali (8 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Perin V Leali
Thoughts?
i havn't seen too much of leali other than the youtube clips but from what stands out about Perin, his positioning is his achiles heel, his shot stopping ability is good though

kinda hard to say whether perin will be the eventual successor to Buffon or not, we've heard it all before with the likes of pelizzoli and Amelia, time will only tell

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
'twas a master stroke sending Leali to Lanciano. A favourite for the title of Serie B whipping boys...but the bookies didn't count upon Leali. Who has been immense, truly immense. Shame about Prince Gouano, but $#@! it, Nicola is in the very least continuing to show incredible promise. Our future, is certainly in safe hands.
Wow, some saves really reminds me of Buffon.. :)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Chievo are sniffing around, apparently, for a loan deal for next season. Would be excellent experience for the lad...No rush though, aftrer the season he is having at Lanciano there will be surely plenty of options where to place him next term. And there is no point bringing him home yet where he will gain in training standards but completely miss out on all competetive experience, and its that experience, as JJ mentioned above, which is missing...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Chievo are a solid mid table team, so that would be a tougher position than the cannon fodder role he has currently, or that Perin has at Pescara.

I suppose if that does happen we'll really see what he is made of.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Probably if he is going to be a great keeper he will do well, otherwise he wouldn't do well even for the next couple of years probably.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I just read a news about him on polish fansite:

Played in 14 games this season, saved 2 penalties, got 1 red card and was MOM 3 times.
What site is it?
Would like to get an update on his MOM performances...can't find it over the net...the Man of the match stat in Serie B.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)