Nicola Leali (74 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If this kid is going out on loan, i hope he goes somewhere in Serie A to a club who would actually start him, one of the promoted Serie B clubs maybe ?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Training with Buffon on daily basis will.

If I was in charge, I'd keep him this season and let him train with Buffon and play some primevera matches. Then, I'd loan him out to a Serie B side next season, a Serie A side the season after.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Getting tips from Buffon does not make up for match experience, sorry but this isn't FM or some fantasy game, match experience with proper coaching is by far the most important thing.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He's still 19 years old. Getting tips for a goal keeper is much more important at this stage more than any other position. How to position himself, what to do in 1-on-1 situations, how to deal with corners, free kicks and penalties. Then he can use the experience he gets next season.

FM didn't invent this stuff, it's what clubs actually do with youngsters.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
A whole season in the primavera with tips from Buffon is not going to do him better than loaning him out and starting a lot of matches.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
He's still 19 years old. Getting tips for a goal keeper is much more important at this stage more than any other position. How to position himself, what to do in 1-on-1 situations, how to deal with corners, free kicks and penalties. Then he can use the experience he gets next season.

FM didn't invent this stuff, it's what clubs actually do with youngsters.
You have a keeper coach for that. Playing games is the best thing to develop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)