Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
God damn them fat and rich Americans ruining everything...
Gotta admit it though, we good at making money...

- - - Updated - - -

It's ok. We will just pay 60-70 million for him next season, when Roma fail to qualify for the CL yet again, and we need to make a statement signing because of a disappointing season.
Yes it’s ok - and for the next year we will keep Costa & Co. on life support. We’ll be fine.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
It is over no Zaniolo. Friedkin bought Roma for 591 mil. and said that Zaniolo and Pellegrini are staying!!!!!
Dude are you his agent or what ? You've been saying the same stuff last 10 posts .

Yeah we get it , you think it's over good for you,but we still hope for him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm sure it's not over. If not this summer, he will be ours in a year or two. It's inevitable. He won't go to the EPL, and the only threat is posed by Barca or Real.

He's a Juventino, so if we pursue him hard enough, he will be ours.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I'm sure it's not over. If not this summer, he will be ours in a year or two. It's inevitable. He won't go to the EPL, and the only threat is posed by Barca or Real.

He's a Juventino, so if we pursue him hard enough, he will be ours.
That's why we should push for him this year,I'm afraid he'll perform so good next season and all big teams will go after him , and his price will skyrocket.

On other hand I understand Zaniolo if he wants to stay for another year at Roma , he should play every game and be ready for Euros , even though I think he would walk in our 11 without a problem!

It's been long time since Aguero I wanted a player this much,Zaniolo I want even more . I was so happy for Demiral last year,I hope Paratici will deliver again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2016
He is the next Dybala. You don't fucking around, pay whatever it takes to get him. He worth every penny we are gonna spend on him.

I never wanted a player in our shirt so bad since Tevez.
Him getting the 11 and Dybala 10 will bring back memories of Del Piero and Nedved for me.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With Roma going under new ownership, I doubt we are going to get him.

Did we sign Pjanic the same year Pallotta bought Roma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)