Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes Marc ,

Dan Friedkin is an American billionaire from San Diego ,who has a good number of companies and investments.
He offered Pallotta 490 mil for Roma. Pallotta wanted more and was waiting for Al Baker from Kuwait , who stepped down.
Now there is only Friedkin and Pallotta needs to sell . The transaction seems to be close. Today it is in la Gazzetta and on a good number of sites.
Even if the deal falls through Pallotta needs money if he sells players. He can not pay ManU for Smalling. If and a big if, he has to sell Zaniolo it will be
for 60 mil. not for any player. But like I said before forget Zaniolo, he is not coming if Friedkin takes over. It seems his son Ray will run Roma and he will stay in Italy,
Greatest. Country. Ever.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yes Marc ,

Dan Friedkin is an American billionaire from San Diego ,who has a good number of companies and investments.
He offered Pallotta 490 mil for Roma. Pallotta wanted more and was waiting for Al Baker from Kuwait , who stepped down.
Now there is only Friedkin and Pallotta needs to sell . The transaction seems to be close. Today it is in la Gazzetta and on a good number of sites.
Even if the deal falls through Pallotta needs money if he sells players. He can not pay ManU for Smalling. If and a big if, he has to sell Zaniolo it will be
for 60 mil. not for any player. But like I said before forget Zaniolo, he is not coming if Friedkin takes over. It seems his son Ray will run Roma and he will stay in Italy,
Marc?

Jun 16, 2020
Friedkin buying Roma is something we should be afraid for. The same situation as last year at Fiorentina; new owner, new investments and some rich guy who doesn’t want to lose his popularity by selling their best player in his first weeks.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Dan Friedkin has agreed a preliminary takeover of Roma, according to multiple reports, and just waiting for the final all-clear from President James Pallotta.
Sky Sport Italia, ASRomaPress, Sportitalia and many others are all confident the deal is essentially done.

There had also been interest from a Kuwaiti consortium, but they pulled out very quickly and were never considered a genuinely viable option.
Friedkin, on the other hand, has been in advanced negotiations for many months and a deal had been close to completion before the COVID-19 crisis hit financial markets all over the world.

This prompted the Friedkin Group to re-evaluate the offer on the table, which Pallotta then rejected.
Talks resumed recently and are widely believed to be on the verge of completion for around €500-600m.
The main concern right now, according to various reports, is waiting for Pallotta and his lawyers to give the final clearance.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not sure what that means but I hope it means balance books via straight swap for bernardeschi
that works too

- - - Updated - - -

Can you hack this guy Cameron?
Is he part of a foreign terrorist org? I could see if I could get AS Roma added to the "list".

Get's a little dicey for use keyboard warriors when its a US persons :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's ok. We will just pay 60-70 million for him next season, when Roma fail to qualify for the CL yet again, and we need to make a statement signing because of a disappointing season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)