Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Forget Zaniolo he is not coming. Friedkin is close to buy Roma. Zaniolo- Juve will never happen on his watch

I agree with you often concerning players. But this line up is totally unbalanced. You specially should know number 1 Dybala is not a typical CF. He comes back help the midfield and so on. If Dybala comes back and plays in between the lines and that is what he do best, who takes his place. As a pure CF he will totally be blocked by the central defenders 2. Ronaldo is a pure attacker does not help in defense, and does not fit in that system.. Zaniolo does not defend . We only have 2 mids they will all ways be overrun. The worst line up there is.
Please post your lineup. Zaniolo must come. Fuck Fried Chicken taking over Roma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I really want his guy. Every time I’ve watched him I’ve been so impressed. So classy on the ball with so much strength and speed, really think he’s a generational talent that we have to do whatever it takes to get

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Forget Zaniolo he is not coming. Friedkin is close to buy Roma. Zaniolo- Juve will never happen on his watch

I agree with you often concerning players. But this line up is totally unbalanced. You specially should know number 1 Dybala is not a typical CF. He comes back help the midfield and so on. If Dybala comes back and plays in between the lines and that is what he do best, who takes his place. As a pure CF he will totally be blocked by the central defenders 2. Ronaldo is a pure attacker does not help in defense, and does not fit in that system.. Zaniolo does not defend . We only have 2 mids they will all ways be overrun. The worst line up there is.
Who or what is a friedkin? Tell us more about this takeover.

alaska

May 25, 2013
Didn't notice his physicality before but he was a beast last match. That was his first match back after an ACL?! Knew he was good on the ball. Acquire.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like that everyone fapping to him now, instead of saying he would be risky signing.

But don't get it twisted fappers. If he comes his thread is mine I never made a thread here since I joined, was saving it for Verratti, but that won't ever happen.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I like that everyone fapping to him now, instead of saying he would be risky signing.

But don't get it twisted fappers. If he comes his thread is mine I never made a thread here since I joined, was saving it for Verratti, but that won't ever happen.
The only risk was he would fare after the ACL injury, but he has been beastly for Roma since returning from injury.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
are roma being bought by some billionaire?

:eek::(
Yes Marc ,

Dan Friedkin is an American billionaire from San Diego ,who has a good number of companies and investments.
He offered Pallotta 490 mil for Roma. Pallotta wanted more and was waiting for Al Baker from Kuwait , who stepped down.
Now there is only Friedkin and Pallotta needs to sell . The transaction seems to be close. Today it is in la Gazzetta and on a good number of sites.
Even if the deal falls through Pallotta needs money if he sells players. He can not pay ManU for Smalling. If and a big if, he has to sell Zaniolo it will be
for 60 mil. not for any player. But like I said before forget Zaniolo, he is not coming if Friedkin takes over. It seems his son Ray will run Roma and he will stay in Italy,

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
He's not even a Guido or a Wop, so this takeover might not even materialize, or if it does, it might be extremely short-lived.
No my friend. It will be similar to Sunning . His son will live in Italy and run the team, just like Zhang is doing in Inter.

- - - Updated - - -

You will eat that word. The chances the deal is happening are very high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)