Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
God damn those youngsters are fast to recover. :shocked:
I think all footballers are rushed back too quickly from ACL injuries. It doesn't make sense that the recovery times in all American sports are way longer for the same injury.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Where do you play this kid though? I mean, I'm not against him and his talent but his price + recent injury + no defined position on the pitch makes me wonder.

Can he do the defensive work in midfield next to Bentancur/Arthur/Rabiot/Ramsey? Dybala and Ronaldo require our mids to do a lot of running and defending in general.

Do you put him at RW in place of DC/Berna? If so then Zaniolo + Kulu put DC and or Berna on the market. I wonder if that's the plan.

I mean, if he doesn't do the mezzala thing, then we're left with a hole in the midfield. Arthur alone won't cut it as an improvement and Rabiot won't be enough either. You need one more quality signing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But again, was 2013 Pogba a better player than 2019 Zaniolo?

That’s debatable.
Big fan of Zaniolo. But its not close to debateable. Young Pogba was pissing all over opponents in Serie A nearly all games. If he did that kind of performance now as a teen in this market, would be bidding war starting at 120m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)