Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Can anyone tell what's so special about him and why is he worth 50 mil?
A then 19 yo playing at that level a rare feat, technique, twists & turns and vision.

But twists & turns and ACL aren't a good combo. We should wait till next season.

Interestingly, both kulu and zaniolo can play both rw and am (433 and 4312). Also gives more options for midfield 3 (in terms of both quantity and other new signing type).

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, he's coming from Roma and was an inter youth player... can he handle the weight of the Juve shirt?
Huge juve fan (like Spina :( ), he knows lo stile. He can if knee permits.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is a no brainer signing people, just be glad we have a chance of signing him this summer.
haha we have been over this road before.

I'm all for the signing but the price seems to be going up so hopefully we can back out if we determine he hasn't fully recovered by seasons end.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
haha we have been over this road before.

I'm all for the signing but the price seems to be going up so hopefully we can back out if we determine he hasn't fully recovered by seasons end.

Its going down, it was 60-70m talk since last year, now its 50m they saying.

We wouldnt be trying to sign him if we didnt think he is healthy enough to sign.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We need to jump on this opportunity if it presents itself.

He only just turned 21 last week.

I know people are concerned about the ACL tear, but remember this.

Roberto Baggio in 1985, at the age of 18, tore his ACL. Back in 1985, this required 200 internal stitches to repair.

He missed 100 games back then

He turned out ok, don't you think?

- - - Updated - - -

And Demiral is most likely going to be back this season for us after tearing an ACL.

But yet, teams are still clamoring for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)