Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I don't get how is that his fault. Out of the first 11 in attack he had the best season along with the GOAT.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
Max tried many players, tactics and systems.
Berna was tested in midfield and forward roles, he did hood indeed, but never managed to become a starter and convince the coach to prefer a system that fits him.
Maybe he is poor at training, or Max was biased against him, we will see.
Apart from that, it is very easy to make a great impression in a smaller club like the Viola and Roma, but it is hard to repeat that in a club like Juve, i think this is what he means to say. Ppl tend to have sky high expectations will be disappointed.

As we are unlike to get another quality AMF and the injury prone Ramsey would be our primary choice, Zaniolo would surely find his way in soon when Ramsey will be out and other player is equipped for that role

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Max tried many players, tactics and systems.
Berna was tested in midfield and forward roles, he did hood indeed, but never managed to become a starter and convince the coach to prefer a system that fits him.
Maybe he is poor at training, or Max was biased against him, we will see.
Apart from that, it is very easy to make a great impression in a smaller club like the Viola and Roma, but it is hard to repeat that in a club like Juve, i think this is what he means to say. Ppl tend to have sky high expectations will be disappointed.

As we are unlike to get another quality AMF and the injury prone Ramsey would be our primary choice, Zaniolo would surely find his way in soon when Ramsey will be out and other player is equipped for that role
So again it was not up to him but Max. I have a huge respect for Berna. He and Spinazzola turned the Madrid game for us tbh. The talk about Roma and Fiorentina is on spot that I can understand. But by no means Berna disappointed us last season. He needs consistency I agree but in order to achieve that you need consistent playing time plus when he wsa our best player and he got that injury...

We have to gamble on Zaniolo if we have the chance he can turn out to be what we lack + he is Italian not that I care to much about it tbh.. For 40m in today's market he is a steal :)

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It makes him cheaper and easier to get for us (especially if he want only us). A young top talent being inconsistent isnt anything new.

Tottenham are about to get him for a bargain, we should step in.

Damn Higauin for ruining the trade possibilities.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
It makes him cheaper and easier to get for us (especially if he want only us). A young top talent being inconsistent isnt anything new.

He did very well in the 1st half of the season but became more inconsistent as, generally speaking, all players started to suffer from January 2019 onwards as Roma fell away from contention for a Champions League spot.

He undoubtedly has assets that Pochettino and other managers recognize, and that alone should be sufficient to reassure anyone as to the contribution he would make to our starting XI.

Current Odds

Evens . Staying at Roma
5/4. Juventus
5/1. Tottenham
12/1 Real Madrid
16/1 Barcelona
20/1 Chelsea

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Them firing DiFra and hiring Ranieri was considerably bad for his chances too. Besides being inconsistent, he couldn't get the starting minutes or the same role anymore in Ranieri's changed less dynamic formation.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

The quoted price is 60m, hardly a bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)