Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Between the loans and option to buy Kean’s transfer fee is 35m, I’d never value Zaniolo at 60-65m that’s stupidly bad business.
Esma3 Yalla. Haha. Esma3 Yabni - ecoutez moi - Kean is trash, so if we can move him and get Zaniolo, then so be it. I don't value Zaniolo at 60-65 million either (more like 45-50), but Kean isn't worth 25-30 either, not the way he has been performing this season.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Esma3 Yalla. Haha. Esma3 Yabni - ecoutez moi - Kean is trash, so if we can move him and get Zaniolo, then so be it. I don't value Zaniolo at 60-65 million either (more like 45-50), but Kean isn't worth 25-30 either, not the way he has been performing this season.
Haha so the solution is paying 35m to Kean and adding 25-30m to Roma? No fucking way.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Not sure that zaniolo would be worth the kind of money Roma would ask, doesn’t his contract expire in 2023? I’d much rather we spend the money on a player without a track record of injuries, give zaniolo another year to prove his fitness and sign him on a free in 2023, he’d only be 24 at that point.

Put this kind of money into SMS this year

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Not sure that zaniolo would be worth the kind of money Roma would ask, doesn’t his contract expire in 2023? I’d much rather we spend the money on a player without a track record of injuries, give zaniolo another year to prove his fitness and sign him on a free in 2023, he’d only be 24 at that point.

Put this kind of money into SMS this year
No or he'd be cheaper. His contract ends in 2024.

- - - Updated - - -

Another mistake by Agnelli
Agnelli does not chose the targets, nimwit.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Juve are not convinced by Moise Kean so far. A possible farewell isn't out of the question. Mino Raiola has already warned Everton, should they not lower the figures of the redemption, the player will no longer play for the Bianconeri.

(@Gazzetta_it)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He could possibly be the Italian Arjen Robben.
why take the risk? Robben is one in a million (a successful injury-prone player).

- - - Updated - - -

Juve are not convinced by Moise Kean so far. A possible farewell isn't out of the question. Mino Raiola has already warned Everton, should they not lower the figures of the redemption, the player will no longer play for the Bianconeri.

(@Gazzetta_it)
great news.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
No or he'd be cheaper. His contract ends in 2024.
Ok my bad I thought it was expiring next year. Probably going after him next summer then at a discount would be my preference.

We need a couple of proven signings (in performance but also physically proven) urgently and the risk with Zaniolo worries me, particularly with having Chiesa back from a serious injury.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

(@Gazzetta_it)
With Kean’s performance during the season it has to be like low low low, almost like free and pay part of his salary kind of low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)