Nicolò Rovella (15 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Allegri never liked Rovella purely cause his physicality . He likes to have the big ones playing in midfield. Only time will tell if this is another one that bites the dust.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Rovella has the vision and passing to be a good deep-lying playmaker. He likes asking for the ball from defenders, trying to be the starting point in the build-up phase. He can hold the ball under pressure, distribute it around and make forward pass. All that makes him a natural regista.

However in Allegri 2.0 sYStEm he'll find no options around to pass the ball to, people just stand there sitting out. Locatelli was an elite passer at Sass but look what Allegri had done to him last season. Its almost certain that Rovella will be in the same boat under Allegri.

I am all for keeping Rovella but I don't expect much from him as long as Allegri is the coach.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Rovella has the vision and passing to be a good deep-lying playmaker. He likes asking for the ball from defenders, trying to be the starting point in the build-up phase. He can hold the ball under pressure, distribute it around and make forward pass. All that makes him a natural regista.

However in Allegri 2.0 sYStEm he'll find no options around to pass the ball to, people just stand there sitting out. Locatelli was an elite passer at Sass but look what Allegri had done to him last season. Its almost certain that Rovella will be in the same boat under Allegri.

I am all for keeping Rovella but I don't expect much from him as long as Allegri is the coach.
Surely Rovella will develop a lot more under a coach like Sarri. I'm all for this move if we get a buyback clause/option in the future at a reasonable price. When De Zerbi arrives in January/June 2024 he will need a Rovella for sure

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

McKennie was an elite passer at Schalke, look at him now.

Many such cases!

Jun 16, 2020
Classic Juve from the past 5 years. Plusvalenza on young prospect while bringing in washed up players.
Cant we just create a core, a group of player who we expect to stay for at least the rest of this decade.

And can’t we just create some value. Look at Tonali, agree or not with selling him at least it’s a very decent amount of money. We sell for the same amount of money we buy. Such a stupid way of thinking

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Cant we just create a core, a group of player who we expect to stay for at least the rest of this decade.

And can’t we just create some value. Look at Tonali, agree or not with selling him at least it’s a very decent amount of money. We sell for the same amount of money we buy. Such a stupid way of thinking
Good point.

I must say I haven't seen a group of so many talented young players under Juve ownership in a long time. Just in midfield we have like 4-5 very good youngsters that have grown so much, both physically and mentally. In defence also. And if there was ever a moment to integrate as many of these youngsters as possible in the first squad, then this is that moment! We have no CL football and other top clubs in Italy have very little advantage on us this season in terms of quality and stability.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Surely Rovella will develop a lot more under a coach like Sarri. I'm all for this move if we get a buyback clause/option in the future at a reasonable price. When De Zerbi arrives in January/June 2024 he will need a Rovella for sure
He surely will improve there with Sarri
But this one would be one of the player that give us solution for transfer fee. Lazio must pay if they want him. So far Lazio is very tight when it comes to buy a player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)