Nicolò Rovella (31 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

Insisting on getting Paredes while loaned this guy to Monza is a big mistake and big waste of money. We should look forward to play even young players now. Pio Riccio and even Hujsen should ge chance if Gatti form is poor

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
You guys are living in la la land. Why would he downgrade to serie B when he can play as a starter for a mid-table first division team? Guy is probably praying they buy him outright when his loan ends.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah... i wasn't happy about getting paredes, i wasn't enthusiastic about not keeping rovella, still, it is proved to be an even worse decision than i thought

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Insisting on getting Paredes while loaned this guy to Monza is a big mistake and big waste of money. We should look forward to play even young players now. Pio Riccio and even Hujsen should ge chance if Gatti form is poor
Said this multiple times last Summer, not many considered this a mistake back then tho.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Looking at the problem from another angel, as awful the decision of loaning him out is, he is lucky for not having to go through all the mess with JJ this season. Successfully dodged the Allegri anti-football bullet and gained playing time in serie A in a team that is punching above its weight as a newly promoted. Good for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)