Nicolò Rovella (14 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He’s not fit for more than a month now. Let him regain his fitness as slowly as needed and hopefully by next summer he’s back to his best.

Karim30

May 6, 2012
Hopefully he’s over his injury troubles that sidelined for around two months (winter break included). We need him to get back to full fitness and to earn his place in our squad next season.
With him and Fagioli we can invest in an established midfielder.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Best case scenario imo.
yeah. I’m confident Arthur will be dumped. Rabiot will be hard to sell, but I feel like it only takes one idiot to bite. Wouldn’t be surprised if McKennie was sacrificed because of it. They could probably get 30m for him, and if he’s not starting...I’d at least think about it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeh I’m confident we’ll ship Arthur off during the next mercato session.

We already tried to get rid of him, just couldn’t get the dumb fucks at Arsenal to agree to more than a 6 month loan. He wants game time in order to be in the selection frame for a spot in the Brazil team, so I’m almost certain some club will come in for him. Maybe a Sevilla or some shit.

Rovella could easily replace him. Do even more than what he does and at a younger age and lower cost.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Flashback #Rovella: #Juventus tried to bring back earlier the midfielder (2001) to Turin in Jan, but Genoa blocked the move, asking for the player to stay till the end of the season because he is important to avoid relegation. Juve are waiting for him with patience: Rovella will be part of the bianconero midfield of the future next to #Locatelli and #Fagioli.

[Di Marzio via @AroundJuventus]

Karim30

May 6, 2012
Flashback #Rovella: #Juventus tried to bring back earlier the midfielder (2001) to Turin in Jan, but Genoa blocked the move, asking for the player to stay till the end of the season because he is important to avoid relegation. Juve are waiting for him with patience: Rovella will be part of the bianconero midfield of the future next to #Locatelli and #Fagioli.

[Di Marzio via @AroundJuventus]
#Miretti_2024:xfingers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)