Nicolò Rovella (6 Viewers)

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #81
    No way thats true. His contract is up in 6 months, no one is retarded enough to agree potential 38m deal for a teenager in small team with a dozen games in his career.

Just no way.
    We're presuming that he wasn't just going to re-sign with Genoa. He most likely was as he seems happy there, he plays, and he's 19. So when Juve show their interest and the deal is going ahead we are treating it like he has a normal contract, and for Genoa there is no point in negotiating a renewal.

It's obvious that €18m is already too much for 6 months left, €38m is a normal deal for a young player with a longer contract and potential sporting bonuses.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Jun 16, 2020
    He has personality and quality and it's a problem position for us so I'd say he has a fair chance. A strong season from him next year and it'll put pressure on our inconsistent, higher-profile players in that area. Rabiot, firstly.
    I dislike the 2022 part. If we believe he's potentialy worth 38m we should get him in the team next season. We did the same with Kulu after a few months Serie A.

Jun 16, 2020
    Imagine if rovella, locatelli, and Fagioli anchored our midfield one day.

I won’t be the first time playing together for Rovella and Fagioli. They’re both of the U17 generation that reached the Euro U17 final in 2018, they lost on penalty’s against The Netherlands. Both come on as subs. Fagioli with number 17, he gave a nice assist. We’ve been linked a lot to that number 10, Riccardi of AS Roma. Fagioli played a big role in that tournament, as seen in the videos. It’s sorted from final, semis, QF and groupstage. We just beat Vergani the other day, on loan at Bologna from Inter. Had a great tournament aswel.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #88
    I dislike the 2022 part. If we believe he's potentialy worth 38m we should get him in the team next season. We did the same with Kulu after a few months Serie A.
    Kulu was more impressive than Rovella has been, but also there is more space in the wing/attack position when Kulu arrived than there is in CM now.

I think eventually you'll see Rabiot and Ramsey leaving, but only Rabiot plays in a position fairly similar to Rovella (and now Fagioli). For Ramsey you need an attacking #8 player like a De Paul or Aouar as replacement.

Jun 16, 2020
    Kulu was more impressive than Rovella has been, but also there is more space in the wing/attack position when Kulu arrived than there is in CM now.

I think eventually you'll see Rabiot and Ramsey leaving, but only Rabiot plays in a position fairly similar to Rovella (and now Fagioli). For Ramsey you need an attacking #8 player like a De Paul or Aouar as replacement.
    I just dont like the 2 year loans. I'd agree for the rest of this season, and we should see what the next mercato brings and than decide whatever we're going to do. As seen with Mandragora and Pellegrini now, it will be difficult to find a place for them in this team, and we'll continue to build the team no matter what. Id also prefer to loan him next season to a club who plays EL instead of fighting for relegation in Serie A. Enough club abroad who could probably use him.

And if he has a amazing second half of this season, we'll be stuck to the decision of Genoa as they can decide if they want to keep him or not. We had the same problems with Spina and Atalanta a few years ago, when we wanted him back and they refused to release him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Rovella would get better development just training with juves senior squad imo. I’d rather him be in Juves environment never actually playing in games than being in Genoa getting spot minutes. But I’d also take Rovella over Bentancur right now at regista.

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
    No way thats true. His contract is up in 6 months, no one is retarded enough to agree potential 38m deal for a teenager in small team with a dozen games in his career.

Just no way.
    Juventus have released the official figures of the deal.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the following agreements have been finalized with Genoa Cricket and Football Club:

definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Nicolò Rovella for a consideration of € 18 million payable in three financial years; this consideration might be increased up to a maximum of € 20 million upon achievement of further performance objectives over the duration of the employment contract with the player. The contract also envisages the temporary disposal to Genoa of the registration rights of the player until 30 June 2022. Juventus and the player have signed a 4-year contract of employment until 30 June 2024

What 38M ?! Almost get heart attack.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #95
    Is he out of the team because his head is not focused right now? Seems odd to not play him for a minute of these last games.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Juventus have released the official figures of the deal.

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the following agreements have been finalized with Genoa Cricket and Football Club:

definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Nicolò Rovella for a consideration of € 18 million payable in three financial years; this consideration might be increased up to a maximum of € 20 million upon achievement of further performance objectives over the duration of the employment contract with the player. The contract also envisages the temporary disposal to Genoa of the registration rights of the player until 30 June 2022. Juventus and the player have signed a 4-year contract of employment until 30 June 2024

What 38M ?! Almost get heart attack.
    So 20m for a youngster with an expiring contract and noone else bidding... sounds ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)