Nicolò Rovella (2 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So we did sign him? Nice, he looked pretty slick against us in the Coppa italia, but tbh I was more impressed by that Melegoni fella.

Anyway, I wonder if he’ll ever make it to us, or will be another Mandragora type figure.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #68
    Official figures:

Rovella = €18m, potentially rising to €38m. Contract until 2024.

Portanova = €10m, potentially rising to €15m. €9.6m positive economic effect.

Petrelli = €8m, potentially rising to €13.3m. €7.6m positive economic effect.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    this is a dangerous but momentarily necessary game we're playing with all these inflated prices. amortization will hit hard, and at this rate, we'll need some partners doing the same every year to balance the books of all these teams.

Jun 16, 2020
    Official figures:

Rovella = €18m, potentially rising to €20m. Contract until 2024.

Portanova = €10m, potentially rising to €15m. €9.6m positive economic effect.

Petrelli = €8m, potentially rising to €13.3m. €7.6m positive economic effect.
    Rovella remains at Genoa until 2022 according to our official website

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #71
    this is a dangerous but momentarily necessary game we're playing with all these inflated prices. amortization will hit hard, and at this rate, we'll need some partners doing the same every year to balance the books of all these teams.
    There are enough small to medium-sized teams for us to do this for a few years yet. But like anything, once it becomes more widespread it will become scrutinised and then the authorities may step in with obstacles.

For example you can't take the fees paid for Rovella or Tongya seriously from a sporting and contractual point of view, but they are part of the wider deal.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #72
    Wait a minute, I read the figures wrong for Rovella. His transfer fee can increase BY €20m in potential bonuses, not up to :lol: Wow.

I suppose €38m is not much if he becomes a regular, but surely he'd have to be to reach those kind of sporting bonuses anyway.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #74
    Nicolò Rovella says signing for Juventus is an ‘important step’ for his career, but insists Genoa remain his priority.

The 19-year-old has signed with the Old Lady in a swap deal with Elia Petrelli and Manolo Portanova, but he would only move to the Allianz Stadium at the end of the season.

“Genoa is my home,” the midfielder wrote on Instagram.

“It’s a family that made me become a footballer, the dream I’ve had since I was a child.

“I will give everything for Genoa, it will be my priority until I’ll be wearing this shirt. With pride, commitment and gratitude.

“Today is an important step for my career, as I sign for Juventus.

“The best thing for a guy like me who never wants to stop improving.

“Only with sacrifice can great targets can be reached. I don’t want to stop and now full focus on the field to achieve other goals with this shirt that I love so much.”

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Wait a minute, I read the figures wrong for Rovella. His transfer fee can increase BY €20m in potential bonuses, not up to Wow.

I suppose €38m is not much if he becomes a regular, but surely he'd have to be to reach those kind of sporting bonuses anyway.
    There will be some creative accounting with Pjaca or something as well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Wait a minute, I read the figures wrong for Rovella. His transfer fee can increase BY €20m in potential bonuses, not up to Wow.

No way thats true. His contract is up in 6 months, no one is retarded enough to agree potential 38m deal for a teenager in small team with a dozen games in his career.

Just no way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)