Nicolò Rovella (7 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rovella: "Being here is a dream, when I learned of the possibility of coming here to play for Lazio, I pushed and strongly wanted the transfer."
------

Dream to play for Lazio? I know all these players lie, but we might be dealing with brain damage here.
Of course he would push for this move.
Lazio are obviously a better choice for him to play and shine (at this point of his career).
After a year or two at a club like Lazio he could be ready for the next big step.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Of course he would push for this move.
Lazio are obviously a better choice for him to play and shine (at this point of his career).
After a year or two at a club like Lazio he could be ready for the next big step.
still to dream about Lazio is mediocre mindset. We don’t need this in Juve

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
still to dream about Lazio is mediocre mindset. We don’t need this in Juve
I think you guys take it too literally.
Right now Lazio are a great team for him to grow and it was definitely the right decision to go to Lazio rather than hope the manager gives a shit about you as you are not the only talented young player - Miretti is highly regarded (even though I personally dont like him) and Fagioli probably rated more than him which would result in him not playing enough.
Now that he goes to Lazio he could be a protagonist. I expect him to then leave Lazio for a big money move.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Rovella: "Being here is a dream, when I learned of the possibility of coming here to play for Lazio, I pushed and strongly wanted the transfer."
------

Dream to play for Lazio? I know all these players lie, but we might be dealing with brain damage here.
what do you mean?

at lazio he gets to play CL footbal

at juve he would be sitting at bench as mckennie and locatellli fuck around and wonder if juventus can even pay his wages or will they ask him via whataspp to let go of money cuz they are broke and need to commit accounting fruad.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,451
    Since he jumped from Juve to Lazio at first chance, I think he’s still Interista
    I'm not convinced that it's anything different to what others have said, that he would be more fringe here than he would be at Lazio - he gets to play regularly for a decent team and raise his stock, and we can get some money for him (eventually). But also wouldn't be surprised to then see him move to Inter, or some fucking mid table PL team for lots of money one day.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    Ve
    not sure if berardi or rovella lol
    Veratti though :sad:

He should have been our boy :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

73 pages for a player who played only 23 minutes for Juventus and fucked off to Lazio. That's more than 3 pages per minute.
    It's Dan's fault. He had us all worked up

- - - Updated - - -

Not a complaint btw, we needed something to believe in

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Are we really attacking him now for a nothing generic statement after a transfer? :lol:
    tuzzers are very insecure. their team is bad so they can't stand the fact a young player doesn't want to be 6th choice mid for a club player one competition under a coach who criticizes his own young players instead of encouraging them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)