Nicolò Fagioli (29 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This corona virus guy claims that Juve dropped fagioli from the US tour to help clean up his gambling addiction.... sure had nothing to do with his broken collarbone :lol:

Now you begin to wonder how credible this clown is? I say it's time to launch some counter law suits before he starts dragging the clubs name in the mud again.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This corona virus guy claims that Juve dropped fagioli from the US tour to help clean up his gambling addiction.... sure had nothing to do with his broken collarbone :lol:

Now you begin to wonder how credible this clown is? I say it's time to launch some counter law suits before he starts dragging the clubs name in the mud again.
Prolly was the serbs wanting their money back :snoop:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Juventus making a counter law suit

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this corona guy is really full of shit. the us tour ENDED on the 2nd august. juve announced that fagioli won't join the us tour due to tonsillitis on the 21st july.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I dont understand why we give him attention

He's the Temptation Island profile and that says enough
cause the issue he's talking about is probably real

this doesn't mean that everything he spits out is genuine. he's obviously a pretty dumb person with some connections to the betting mafia and who's also out of money at the moment

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Nicolò Fagioli has confessed to betting on football matches, a violation that could lead to a sports ban of no less than three years.

[@repubblica)

- - - Updated - - -

Fagioli is said to have placed significant sums in the last eighteen months, potentially involving hundreds of thousands of euros.Fagioli specified that he never bet on matches involving the teams he played for, particularly stating, "Never, absolutely not, on Juventus."

[@repubblica)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nicolò Fagioli has confessed to betting on football matches, a violation that could lead to a sports ban of no less than three years.

[@repubblica)

- - - Updated - - -

Fagioli is said to have placed significant sums in the last eighteen months, potentially involving hundreds of thousands of euros.Fagioli specified that he never bet on matches involving the teams he played for, particularly stating, "Never, absolutely not, on Juventus."

[@repubblica)
Man, what an idiot if true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)