Nicolò Fagioli (27 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Who the hell is Fabrizio Corona though?
Italian playboy scumbag who also has a shit ton of connections to footballers and that world. Tries to blackmail footballers and has done extortion on celebrities. I believe been punished for that.

Last fall he leaked "all the women Totti cheated on his wife with" and a lot of the names were proven to be very likely.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Italian playboy scumbag who also has a shit ton of connections to footballers and that world. Tries to blackmail footballers and has done extortion on celebrities. I believe been punished for that.

Last fall he leaked "all the women Totti cheated on his wife with" and a lot of the names were proven to be very likely.
yup he's a convicted criminal:
https://web.archive.org/web/2020081...azione-annulla-sconto-pena-13-9-anni/1376765/
was also sentenced for other crimes:
https://www.ilmattino.it/primopiano...o_furto_casa_roma_oggi_16_1_2023-7171814.html

doesn't mean automatically that he talks bs, but he's not the most credible sauce

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He might still catch a ban is the thing. Sports betting isn't league-specific. As far as I can tell, only the initial investigation would be league specific and then they would turn their findings over to whatever league he is currently playing in and the EPL would go from there. There's an agreement between leagues to stop players from avoiding punishment on things like this. Just like Pogba taking performance enhancers. He wouldn't just get punished in Italy and be able to go play in France or England.
This corona guy claims zaniolo was betting on roma whilst he was at the club still. Somehow I knew there was a good reason why I didn't want him in the summer

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
But if he is to be punished, Juve might be implicated by the honorable FIGC just because Zaniolo is a Juve fan.
ofcourse, nothing surprises me or worse more, zaniolo and tonali escape punishment as both players aren't playing in Serie A, so they'll make an example of fagioli and let him take all the hits. Whilst Elkunt comes out and says we will defend this club on and off the field and hires the prosecutor's son as their lawyer only to royally get fucked over once again.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Angelo DiLivio : “"I would really like to defend Fagioli , but today he is an indefensible boy. A professional must be serious at Juve , after the Pogba case, cannot afford all this” (@tvplayofficial)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can they be suspended in England as well?
I'm not entirely sure since its an investigation carried out in Italy and not one that is enforced by UEFA or Fifa, or even England for that matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Man if youre gonna do criminal shit at least make it interesting. Unless he was betting on his own club this is so dumb.

Time to step up Hans.
tbh when you've got allegri managing this team, its hard not to bet against them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Angelo DiLivio : “"I would really like to defend Fagioli , but today he is an indefensible boy. A professional must be serious at Juve , after the Pogba case, cannot afford all this” (@tvplayofficial)
i don't get it, what does the pogba case have to do with it? a professional must be serious at juve, period.

(also, this was the first as fagioli went to the authorities at the beginning of august and pogba tested positive after the udinese game, it just broke the news later. but that's the smallest issue i have with the statement.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)