Nicolò Fagioli (17 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He could have been tonight's joke, but he lost his place to Fabio "the Joke" Miretti.

I'm angry at him, but still I miss him.

Like the desert miss the rain.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So Barca started some kid named Yamal today who is from Morocco and Equatorial Guinea and they won 2-1. The kid is 16. And here we are as JJ fans arguing whether some dude named after a cheap pasta dish is some massive talent when he’s almost 23.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So Barca started some kid named Yamal today who is from Morocco and Equatorial Guinea and they won 2-1. The kid is 16. And here we are as JJ fans arguing whether some dude named after a cheap pasta dish is some massive talent when he’s almost 23.
that's tuz embracing a welcome change in our player policy

when we don't play youngsters: fuck this club

when we play youngsters: our youngsters are shit and old

it's lovely

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
It’s hard to expect much from our youngsters who have come through our youth ranks because we cannot align a clear tactical system/approach to the playing style for them to excel in… Allegri is changing his mind every week how he wants to play..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Also breaking news: Barcelona have one of the best academies in the world.
exactly

and you also have to consider what happened to some barcelona wonderkids not called messi, i mean look at cuenca, alena, bojan or even ansu fati, they are dropping like flies and only the exceptional ones like pedri can have a proper career with them

but let's play 16 year olds so that we can call them shit in a month, shout "loan" or "sell" loud enough and never remember them again

just on a sidenote, i've got a friend who works for the goalie academy of király gábor as his part time job, and they receive some youth sector reports from the federation from time to time. he told me that it's reported that less than 2% (i remember 1.2%, not exactly sure about it) of the youth academy players become pro footballers, be it in hungary (3 pro divisions, inflated as fuck by corporate tax advances) or elsewhere. i've also read somewhere that the same rate is like 0.5% in england; of course the pl is pretty competitive, but we can safely say that becoming a pro footballer isn't an easy carreer path. the dropout rate in football is crazy and with some exceptions like marco motta, only the best make it. shitting on a 20-something year old local boy who fulfills his dream and finally plays for juventus as a homegrown player is simply pathetic

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hard to know who is good or not when the discussion always ends with, "but allegri is coach so who the fuck knows".
This exactly.

Thats why we need to clear at least one of the variables to start getting an idea. So lets start with changing the coach asap

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
“My desire is to stay at Juventus for a long time and play at Euro 2024 next summer.

As for Juventus, Mister Allegri has asked us to be in the top 4 by December 30th. That's our target as of now..”

-Nicolò Fagioli

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
"My desire is Fagioli to GTFO of Juventus asap and Italy to fail to qualify for Euro 2024 next summer.
As for Mister Allegri, he can suck a dick every day until December 30th."

-Alen

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
that's tuz embracing a welcome change in our player policy

when we don't play youngsters: fuck this club

when we play youngsters: our youngsters are shit and old

it's lovely
The thing is though our "youngsters" ARE shit and ARE mostly old. I like Fagioli, but Miretti, Iling and Soule are nowhere near good enough.

Iling's pace would probably get him a guaranteed starting spot at somebody like Viola but the other two I don't think would make the cut in a top 6 serie A team.

Part of the issue is we think 23 is young. It's not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)