Nicolò Fagioli (22 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
@Alen I respect your opinion even if it seems you have taken it upon yourself to ensure spreading knowledge of Fagioli's true skill. I like Fagioli and think he'd be a rather good regista or suit really well under Pep. I don't think he will ever shine under Allegri, you have to be a finished product to flourish under him on a regular basis since the fundamentals are only covering 1/3 of the pitch.
Fagioli assists and scores some but should have a lot more to offer in the final third. To be a starter I want consistent contribution up front, now he is too inconsistent even during games. I think he can improve a lot because he has a good touch, good technique, good split vision, moves around well and so on, but just isn't there. Not yet at least. I really want him to stick around because even if he doesn't become a WC player he is a cheap rotational player. Same reasoning applies to Miretti. I am well aware you disagree with me and that's not why I am writing this, I just wanted you to know that I disagree on the matter but would instead want to hear your thoughts in general if we have other kids around that you think we should keep around? What's your take? Should we sell everyone or is there anyone you have an eye for?
I understand I am going a bit off topic but it's related to Fagioli so I hope that is ok.
Bro , wtf is wrong with you , are you trying to reasoning or discuss things with this guy , its not gonna work you are wasting your time because Alen is inter fan or napoli Fan or just really fucked up troll , Fagioli is a great player with a coach that dosen't suit him and fucks his confidence in a lot of way , It's his first season in Seria A, first part of the season he was warming the bench while mcknnie was playing and we were loosing until we started Fagioli thats when we started to win , yes he has a times dips in form , for god sake its his first season in seria A and he only turned 22 , and he is a home grown player , when last time did we get anyone like that , if someone fails to see how important and precious it is , he must have very low IQ or just not a real Juve fan ,stop wasting your time on that Dumb fucking troll , who is happy that That our young Fagioli broke his clavicle , how the Fuck can you put sense in a person like that?!!?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Bro , wtf is wrong with you , are you trying to reasoning or discuss things with this guy , its not gonna work you are wasting your time because Alen is inter fan or napoli Fan or just really fucked up troll , Fagioli is a great player with a coach that dosen't suit him and fucks his confidence in a lot of way , It's his first season in Seria A, first part of the season he was warming the bench while mcknnie was playing and we were loosing until we started Fagioli thats when we started to win , yes he has a times dips in form , for god sake its his first season in seria A and he only turned 22 , and he is a home grown player , when last time did we get anyone like that , if someone fails to see how important and precious it is , he must have very low IQ or just not a real Juve fan ,stop wasting your time on that Dumb fucking troll , who is happy that That our young Fagioli broke his clavicle , how the Fuck can you put sense in a person like that?!!?
Well, I think we have different interpretations of Alen then. I like Alen's posts in all other threads. While most of us have a crush on Fagioli, Alen has been on a roll to crush the crushes. Given his other posts are sensible, I want to learn. I mostly read posts here and I do it because I enjoy taking part of other peoples view. I don't think he is trolling.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't think he is trolling.
No, I am obviously fooling around. He's a gem.
In terms of talent, he should tip his hat only to Di Maria and Pogba. The others have nothing on him. In terms of football intelligence he's up there at the top. He is inexperienced and underwhelming matches from time to time are normal. But even when he's not playing a memorable match, he gives structure to an otherwise average and not very well organized team. Without him, and with Pogba injured all the time, matches such as those at the beginning of the season in serie A and in the CL would have been a weekly occurrence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)