Nicolò Fagioli (11 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Anyone still willing to pay us the 8m euro so we could at least recover some of the money he'll cost us for missing next year's CL?

Hello, Leeds?

- - - Updated - - -

1. Yes, lets ignore Milik's penalty and
2. resign the likes of Ramsey and Bernardeschi to replace Fagioli.
1. Milik at least scored later. Immediately after Fagioli was subbed out, may I add.
2. How about, let's not resign the timbers, let's not play just as bad or even worse "youngsters" and let's finally get some quality, instead of jerking off on the likes of Fagioli and give excuses to the board not to buy better players?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone still willing to pay us the 8m euro so we could at least recover some of the money he'll cost us for missing next year's CL?

Hello, Leeds?

- - - Updated - - -

1. Milik at least scored later. Immediately after Fagioli was subbed out, may I add.
2. How about, let's not resign the timbers, let's not play just as bad or even worse "youngsters" and let's finally get some quality, instead of jerking off on the likes of Fagioli and give excuses to the board not to buy better players?
Leeds valued Mckennie at 40 million euros surely similar value for fagioli.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
No, I am obviously fooling around. He's a gem.
In terms of talent, he should tip his hat only to Di Maria and Pogba. The others have nothing on him. In terms of football intelligence he's up there at the top. He is inexperienced and underwhelming matches from time to time are normal. But even when he's not playing a memorable match, he gives structure to an otherwise average and not very well organized team. Without him, and with Pogba injured all the time, matches such as those at the beginning of the season in serie A and in the CL would have been a weekly occurrence.
Fuck you all who defended this spineless piece of shit.
I'm confused

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Odd, given he was one of the weakest men on the side today
He was benched for the last 25 min ;)

Nothing against him, I hope he learns to shrug off bad games and move on quicker. He undoubtedly has considerable talent but at this point both him and Miretti are not a starting material. Lets see Rovella next year and how he will fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)