Nicolò Fagioli (33 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Some fifa video game experts on here argue he is shit because previous coaches haven't played him..kid just fking turned 20 and shows promise, when a coach is shit these chances go to waste.

If Pirlo had any sense, or balls he'd play Fagioli, would he be worse than kulu? Bent? Actually would balance the team for the better.
Against torino I'd like to see this. Fag in kulu out.

Dan del chiel
Cuad-fagi-rab-bent-chiesa
Morat----CR

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Some fifa video game experts on here argue he is shit because previous coaches haven't played him..kid just fking turned 20 and shows promise, when a coach is shit these chances go to waste.

If Pirlo had any sense, or balls he'd play Fagioli, would he be worse than kulu? Bent? Actually would balance the team for the better.
Against torino I'd like to see this. Fag in kulu out.

Dan del chiel
Cuad-fagi-rab-bent-chiesa
Morat----CR
:shifty:

Too late Bro. The game ended 2-2. You can always replay it on PS4 :p

Also, who's Morat? Sounds like Borat's evil half brother from Uzbekistan :D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Watching Tuchel give chance to Billy Gilmore against ManCity made me wonder if Fagioli would've played if Juve had a top coach like that. In 15 mins he played, he demonstrated better technique, movement and awareness than the rest of the mids. I don't understand why not when the alternatives are so bad.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Watching Tuchel give chance to Billy Gilmore against ManCity made me wonder if Fagioli would've played if Juve had a top coach like that. In 15 mins he played, he demonstrated better technique, movement and awareness than the rest of the mids. I don't understand why not when the alternatives are so bad.
Gilmour is an excellent player. Signed on a bosman too.

I agree though, would Fagioli have done worse than Bentancur or McKennie today?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If missing CL means they have to play guys like Fagioli, I hope we lose every game, not even joking. The first team is littered with gutless garbage anyway, I’m only attached to Chiesa and De Ligt. They can all get fucked.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Gilmour is a good talent who broke through with some minutes last year under Lampard. The question remains how good Fagioli actually is. We think he's a potentially good talent but we have nothing to really judge him on. Cameos or cup games are one thing, it's nothing like playing a string of important games under pressure. Still, Chelski look comfortably in a CL spot so it was a good time to throw someone in with games coming thick and fast. Besides, I don't think playing 180 mins under a coach is really worth getting excited about, especially at the tail end of a season and in their circumstances.

That a young player isn't being selected when Juventus are under pressure to win every single game is probably not a surprise. It would be nice to get a break from Bentancur, but it would be a massive step up to ask Fagioli to play against Milan's very competent midfield in Pirlo's shit midfield arrangement. I'm far more shocked that Danilo didn't play.

I can think of lots of players who would potentially do better than Bentancur's performance. Fagioli could well have been one of them.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Needs to start next match! If the so called "1st team" couldn't do it against Milan, absolutely nothing to lose here. Might find out, hey the kid can play?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)