Nicolò Fagioli (31 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can he pass to a teammate?

Can he shoot on target?

Can he run and move forward quickly with the ball?

If the answer to two of the above three questions is yes, then he's equally as good as any of our IMPotent midfielders. If the answer to all three is yes, then he's already vastly superior to any of our mids.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Played today for the u23. Pirlo was there to watch him. Thought he was the best player on the field. I’m not the only one

https://www.ilbianconero.com/a/juve...e-2-4-le-pagelle-alcibiade-che-disastro-29277

FAGIOLI 7 – L’esperienza in prima squadra c’è e si sente. È il punto di riferimento della squadra, ogni azione passa dai suoi piedi

Also, mirko di natale said today he doesn’t think juve will sell him. He’s pretty reliable when it comes to juve.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They know, plusvalenza to Sassuolo
So obvious right from the start. I don't know why people hope when it comes down to this, we've seen dozens of examples so far.

However, truth be told, they rarely turn into players fans hoped they would. Majority of them end up in mid table clubs later on.

Who did we ever want to return besides Giovinco and Marchisio?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So obvious right from the start. I don't know why people hope when it comes down to this, we've seen dozens of examples so far.

However, truth be told, they rarely turn into players fans hoped they would. Majority of them end up in mid table clubs later on.

Who did we ever want to return besides Giovinco and Marchisio?
Hmm, maybe Immobile when he was coowned still. And Kean but he's a ship sailed. And obviously Spinazzola.

There are some others we could benefit from, like Audero as backup GK for homegrown rules, but the rest aren't exciting really (unless I forgot someone)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hmm, maybe Immobile when he was coowned still. And Kean but he's a ship sailed. And obviously Spinazzola.

There are some others we could benefit from, like Audero as backup GK for homegrown rules, but the rest aren't exciting really (unless I forgot someone)
We almost automatically got rid of those, especially Spinazzola, so I don't even count him.

I think both Fag and Correia are here only so they would leave. And my guess is that we'll make a bigger mistake for letting Felix go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)