Nicolò Fagioli (25 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
100M or 3M - a human is still a human.
McK is far from Vidal - I agree but he is the type Pogba needs and even if he is not Vidal, he is pretty good.

Anyway only after posting I noticed its a Fagioli thread so I dont understand how Pogba is the subject.
If its about comparison - the comparison is just stupid and we should just ask ourselves this:
Is Fagioli going to become a star player? IMO he can be but he is far from being it at the moment so we just need to give him playing time and hope for the best.
Given Arthur absence - Im really surprised he wasnt given some play time as Bentancur sucks at Arthur position and I really dont want to talk about Rabiot.
We are talking about pogba because dude originally said pogba was trustworthy enough to start here when he was young on account of his talent and I said pogba had it made in the shade where our mid was so strong it made him look good and fagioli situation is that he doesn't have that luxury not because he is not good enough to start. Nobody saying he is on Pogba level now or comparing them at this moment in time.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We are talking about pogba because dude originally said pogba was trustworthy enough to start here when he was young on account of his talent and I said pogba had it made in the shade where our mid was so strong it made him look good and fagioli situation is that he doesn't have that luxury not because he is not good enough to start. Nobody saying he is on Pogba level now or comparing them at this moment in time.
Pogba had Marchisio on the bench at times. That says a lot

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Pogba was amazing for us. You might not like him but there is no point denying it.
Lol one guy reads one comment and goes why you comparing fagi to pogba? I reply I dont compare them as players now, you got to know the rest of the argument. If you just read shit one line at a time, that is out of context. Not that ADP is to Matri as fagioli is to pogba lol doesn't even make sense it was a sarcastic response to a stupid reply so keep your panties on.
On a separate note I don't hate him but I don't rate him as living legend status like the most here either. We got different definitions of what a 100m player should be and I dont follow that hype bandwagon.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's time to admit this guy isn't all that.

three coaches are refusing to play him. we currently have 2 midfielders missing and 1 playing injured, and pirlo would still rather play danilo as midfielder than give this guy any minutes. he'd rather play an injured mckennie than give him minutes.

give up and admit he is all hype.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
it's time to admit this guy isn't all that.

three coaches are refusing to play him. we currently have 2 midfielders missing and 1 playing injured, and pirlo would still rather play danilo as midfielder than give this guy any minutes. he'd rather play an injured mckennie than give him minutes.

give up and admit he is all hype.
tenor.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)