Nicolò Fagioli (44 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I haven't seen him play much before the first team just highlights but I have to agree he has qualities you don't just learn and are born with specially at his age.
He's got passing range, quick thinking, reads the field well with and without the ball, good reactions, he's got the ability to be physical Pirlo did not, strong, already better with the ball than most of our players, there is still a way to go but from what I see he is on track to become a top b2b for us, a player who can play any CM role a rare gem in development and a real Juve DNA carrier..going to be exciting to see how good he gets, reminds more of Marchisio rather than Pirlo though.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do you remember when Marchisio got injured and Pogba had to replace him and he did it brilliantly?

Yed, but that was Pogba and this is Fagioli, don't expect too much.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Okay? Pogba was a fucking nobody, you are talking like he had won 3 CL and 2 WC...
all respect to you man, Pogba had the explosive talent that only rare players had at such young age. it was evident that he had it all and u would trust him playing. am not saying that fagioli is not, because i think this kid is really class talent. but Pogba had this "guaranteed" factor.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
all respect to you man, Pogba had the explosive talent that only rare players had at such young age. it was evident that he had it all and u would trust him playing. am not saying that fagioli is not, because i think this kid is really class talent. but Pogba had this "guaranteed" factor.
Yea, that's why Ferguson let him go for free...:baus:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Yea, that's why Ferguson let him go for free...:baus:
you just said. so Juventus was hunting like wolves for such chance. who want to buy fagioli or who speaks about him outside juve?

man, pogba was an international young prodigy that all was talking about him. it was clear he was ready to play at highest level. the kid was a freak of nature for such age.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
you just said. so Juventus was hunting like wolves for such chance. who want to buy fagioli or who speaks about him outside juve?

man, pogba was an international young prodigy that all was talking about him. it was clear he was ready to play at highest level. the kid was a freak of nature for such age.
Not true. He succeeded thanks to our environment.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It's either the kid being not good enough or Pirlo shat his panties and plays it 'safe' because we're trailing in the table.
Clearly the latter. Not that I rate Fagioli as some second coming of Pirlo himself but offlate you're clearly see him playing it safe and being conservative in games. His whole thesis blueprint is fucked up now. It's just pass/cross to Ronaldo and inshallah tactics(without the defensive organization).

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
what in the actual fuck has pogba achieved with this "rare explosive" talent since? because a goal a season from outside the box doesn't deserve hype or 100m or to be a model for younger players.
I distinctly remember the gaps in midfield because of his brain farts and his "guaranteed" factor were called Vidal and Marchisio closing gaps. Not to say Fagi will be WC for sure but the mid this kid is involved in is a lot tougher to play in and fuk ups will cost big as opposed to pogbas that made him look good..he is showing he can be trusted as much if not more than Pogba.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
what in the actual fuck has pogba achieved with this "rare explosive" talent since? because a goal a season from outside the box doesn't deserve hype or 100m or to be a model for younger players.
I distinctly remember the gaps in midfield because of his brain farts and his "guaranteed" factor were called Vidal and Marchisio closing gaps. Not to say Fagi will be WC for sure but the mid this kid is involved in is a lot tougher to play in and fuk ups will cost big as opposed to pogbas that made him look good..he is showing he can be trusted as much if not more than Pogba.
man if you want to believe what you say, good luck! but if you want to compare how Pogba had presence in the game to fagioli am sorry, but you sound in denial.
or has no idea of how Pogba had it all. pace, strength, height, power, excellent skills, passing ability, shooting ability.

the guy was changing games and was a real force in the midfield, once we threw him on the pitch, he made a statement that he is one of the top midfielders in the world.

look at his world up under20 and look how he was ahead of his generation. man please. Fagioli has great potential and great talent and i am with playing him. but comparing him to Pogba in the way he was introduced to the game and the world is ridiculous.

Pogba had the world speaking about him from the first game he played for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)