Nicolò Fagioli (66 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Outside of Dragusin, who’s a defender aka only so much flash, this is the one. Allegri liked him. Pirlo almost certainly likes him. Once he recovers from his injury I see him on the short list for a promotion. I see him ahead of Portanova. Even tho he wasn’t registered on the CL list, I believe he’d still be eligible to play.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he can be put in the B list, dont need to be registered to be available. He comes from our academy unlikely Portanova.

How serious is his injury?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
October 2020 update Made 32 appearances in all competitions for a variety of Juve teams, scoring five goals and providing five assists. Six of those appearances came in Serie C for the under-23s. Bernardo Corradi, the Italy Under-18 coach, said: "Nicoló is the brightest talent we have in Italy. He is two-footed and has a great future."

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he can be put in the B list, dont need to be registered to be available. He comes from our academy unlikely Portanova.

How serious is his injury?
doesnt seem serious, at least according to Fagioli on his IG. Heard it had something to do with his calf

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He seems to have a hot girlfriend, but how are his footballing skills? :boh:
been compared to Isco, which is ironic considering that was who Pirlo was quoted as saying Juve needed lol.

to me he seems the most talented player in the system. If it weren’t for his injury I bet he would be where Portanova is now. Pirlo obviously isn’t afraid to push young players, and Fagioli is the best of the bunch. I’d say a healthy Fagioli is right behind Kulu and Ramsey on the AM depth chart.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Just out of curiosity I watched the preseason game against the mls all stars (which included some good players btw, like Alphonso Davies, Tyler Adams) from two years ago. Fagioli played one half and played well. What’s crazy is he was only 17 here. He was playing regista, but his best position is probably trequartista

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Promising player.

Looks like he needs to develop a bit more physically, but had some really nice touches and an effective drop of the shoulder to get away from players. Lost the ball a few times cheaply but you can see starting potential in him if he develops well and avoids injuries.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Not afraid to attempt lower percentage passes, which is an accomplishment in itself with our midfielders. He also was playing a position hes not as comfortable in. He’s more of an Isco type that should be playing behind the forwards. But Juve know that as that’s where he’s primarily been playing this season. I’m guessing he only played CM because there was no one else available short of playing guys that probably needed rest. Can’t wait to see more.

Jun 16, 2020
Not afraid to attempt lower percentage passes, which is an accomplishment in itself with our midfielders. He also was playing a position hes not as comfortable in. He’s more of an Isco type that should be playing behind the forwards. But Juve know that as that’s where he’s primarily been playing this season. I’m guessing he only played CM because there was no one else available short of playing guys that probably needed rest. Can’t wait to see more.
He’s comfortable in this position, he’s been playing there since the start of last season. At U19 he was the regista in a 433 or a 4312, and he had a great season. I understood that he was (is) a trequartista before that, but I haven’t seen those U17 games. It a big difference to play with 2 CMs tho

Anyway credits to him. Been hoping for a long time to see his debut. He did very good, to bad it was a Serie B opponent. Would like to see him against a stronger side.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He’s comfortable in this position, he’s been playing there since the start of last season. At U19 he was the regista in a 433 or a 4312, and he had a great season. I understood that he was (is) a trequartista before that, but I haven’t seen those U17 games. It a big difference to play with 2 CMs tho

Anyway credits to him. Been hoping for a long time to see his debut. He did very good, to bad it was a Serie B opponent. Would like to see him against a stronger side.

Serie B is still a step up for him, but I get your point. He’s promoted to the first squad now, so hopefully he can get into some serie A games soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)