Nicolò Fagioli (65 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'd take McKennie ahead of Fagioli. I'd take Hitler ahead of Fagioli.
I get the sentiment. I do. Realistically when are you going to field Hitler though?

He can launch a surprise attack, but his forces quickly drain when approaching halftime. So you can't make him play from the start, you'd risk having to make changes way too quickly. But when the going gets tough and you want to bring him on as an extra weapon, he'll cower away from the challenge and prefer self destruction. So you couldn't use him as an impact substitute either.

As much as it pains me to say it, I'd take Fagioli over Hitler.

Now Stalin, if ever there was a fino alla fine mindset, that's it.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I get the sentiment. I do. Realistically when are you going to field Hitler though?

He can launch a surprise attack, but his forces quickly drain when approaching halftime. So you can't make him play from the start, you'd risk having to make changes way too quickly. But when the going gets tough and you want to bring him on as an extra weapon, he'll cower away from the challenge and prefer self destruction. So you couldn't use him as an impact substitute either.

But we have too many left wingers, and no one on the right. Although I'm sure Hitler would prefer not to provoke his two American competitors.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I always wanted to create a "Murdertown FC" team in FIFA where the side competes in the EPL and is only comprised of our favorite despots and murderers throughout history. Of course Hitler would be team captain. I was also thinking about creating Osama Bin Laden as center forward, but not sure if EA Sports has created the turban and thawb functionality yet.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I always wanted to create a "Murdertown FC" team in FIFA where the side competes in the EPL and is only comprised of our favorite despots and murderers throughout history. Of course Hitler would be team captain. I was also thinking about creating Osama Bin Laden as center forward, but not sure if EA Sports has created the turban and thawb functionality yet.
This just reminded me of the 4chan cup

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

I don't think that you're taking everything into consideration.

If we have Hitler:
1. We play Austria Vienna in the first qualifying round. They let us win.
2. We play Sparta Prague in the second Q round. Hitler plays on the sides, and it's an easy win. The English papers say that we won't do much more in Europe after this win.
3. Group stage. We play Legia Warsaw in the first round and we obliterate them. In the second round we get FC Kobenhavn and we score 5 goals in the opening minutes. They leave the pitch. We play a draw with Arsenal, but it's enough to make the knockouts.
4. Round of 16. We get Ajax. We humiliate them and one of their fans, little Anne, writes in her diary that it was the worst day ever.
5. Quarterfinals. PSG. Their new defender, Maginot, brags that he'll have little Adolf in his pocket. At halftime their owner begs us to stop scoring and tells us that we can have Mbappe for free.
6. In the semis we get Spartak Moscow. Now that's a tough one and almost a certain elimination for us, but UEFA banned the Russian teams so Spartak's eliminated and instead we get to play Dynamo Kyiv. Ukrainians were always easy to beat, so we kick their asses, while some of them even collaborate with us.
7. In the final we should face Chicago Fire, but UEFA objects once again. American teams can't play in UEFA competitions. We should be proclaimed CL winners, but Ceferin won't let us win so easily. He says that we should play Inter in the finals, but Moratti is hung upside down by his own people and there was noone to lead Inter. Ceferin tells us to play Real Madrid, but Perez espoused neutrality. Europe decides to give a new chance to Dynamo Kyiv, this time reinforced with some French and German players. It's futile. Ukrainians always lose. We win the CL.

If we have Fagioli:
1. We play Austria Vienna in the first qualifying round. He takes the 30/1 odds for Austria to eliminate us and scores 3 owngoals. We're out.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
#Fagioli is desperate to start again and has already shown up for training this morning, the first and only participant in the European Championships and/or the Copa America.
They are small but significant gestures that say a lot

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Since we are def not going to be able to buy Koopmeiners, use Fagioli as Treq and he will deliver.

We save money and we use pur resources. Fagioli will be a hell of an assister and playmaker. ONly Allegri and spalleti dinosaurs dont see this

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Since we are def not going to be able to buy Koopmeiners, use Fagioli as Treq and he will deliver.

We save money and we use pur resources. Fagioli will be a hell of an assister and playmaker. ONly Allegri and spalleti dinosaurs dont see this
Agree, we have Yildiz, Miretti and Adzic too who can play in the treq position. But I still hope we can get another alternative, hopefully a player who can play everywhere up front (winger, treq, striker) to be vice Vlahovic

Both (Fagioli and Miretti) can play in the midfield, if we go for 4-1-4-1. Motta alternatively uses 4-1-4-1 depending on the opponent's tactic.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Agree, we have Yildiz, Miretti and Adzic too who can play in the treq position. But I still hope we can get another alternative, hopefully a player who can play everywhere up front (winger, treq, striker) to be vice Vlahovic

Both (Fagioli and Miretti) can play in the midfield, if we go for 4-1-4-1. Motta alternatively uses 4-1-4-1 depending on the opponent's tactic.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk
We need an alternative indeed,,, but is time for the rest of the serie A teams to respect us. We need to start treating them like the lowlives they are. Fuck em

They accept our offer or they can fuck off and we look elsewhere.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
#Fagioli is desperate to start again and has already shown up for training this morning, the first and only participant in the European Championships and/or the Copa America.
Still, he's one of the laziest on the filed always. He needs to change that mentality also and then we can talk.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Can't sell information if he's not at the club.

- - - Updated - - -

Still, he's one of the laziest on the filed always. He needs to change that mentality also and then we can talk.
He's not lazy, he's sad. You just don't understand how hard it is to be Fagioli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)