Nicolò Fagioli (99 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Calm down, please. There is absolutely no need to insult each other.
You're obviously young and intelligent, but what you did above was manipulation with facts/stats and underestimation of the intelligence of your audinece/co-fans.

You chose 3+4, which are Fagioli's numbers, and created a list with all the others who had at least 4A+3G. This list includes Vidal, Pogba etc, and it gives the impression that Fagioli is as good as Vidal or Pogba. But what you didn't say is that Fagioli has 3+4 (total 7), while Pogba had 10+15 (total 25).

Also, you chose 3+4 because it suited you, and it eliminated some not so good players. McKennie, when he was the same age as Fagioli had 6+3 (total 9). Bentancur when he was the same age as Fagioli, had 1 goal+7 assists (total 8). Both McKennie and Bentancur had higher numbers than Fagioli. But you hide this fact.

Unless you plan to go into politics, I suggest you stop doing what you did, and you start respecting the people you address.
Your trolling/opinion on Fagioli is annoying to say the least, but this is spot on, stats manipulation like this happens far too often in footie discussions and shouldnt be tolerated on tuz.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I insulted a player who assisted a goal to Sassuolo (or lost his man against Napoli) and we lost a match. I overreacted, but few here never said something similar about a Juve player or manager immediately after defeat. And "fuck you" is hardly an insult on a forum.
Tonight I simply tried to calm the situation. Nothing I said on the previous page called for his reaction.

P.S: Fuck you.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Look, this dude isn't a top player in 2023 and has a lot of way to go, and clearly a lot of room to grow as a player - but I don't get the vibe from him that he'll be one of those players with high potential who settle for a career being kinda shite but good enough for mid-table teams. I think he'll be working on improving year by year and will be a late bloomer as a top CM. Obvious comparison to make is Marchisio.

Guess what, he'll be here for ages because we are broke and will probs end up in B anyway during this decade. Him, Locatelli and Rovella will be our midfield for the this new cycle and tbh I'm good with that because I think they all have high ceilings and will all maximise their potential over the course of their careers here.

He ain't it yet, but he's gonna be.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
@Alen trolling game has fallen off a cliff. Sounds more like a babbling imbecile now. A true “spineless piece of shit.”
I can only direct you towards McKennie's thread and the pages from his first year in Juve.
The 3-4 of you right now are like the 3-4 Americans in that thread back then.

Daniel is Bjerkness, the Snitch is Hustini, and you are Mr. Monkey. Waiting to see who will be this guy:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/weston-mckennie.44383/page-68#post-6263553

Respect for the Americans, though. They simply defended their countryman, with no paedophilic or homosexual tendencies.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I can only direct you towards McKennie's thread and the pages from his first year in Juve.

Daniel is Bjerkness, the Snitch is Hustini, and you are Mr. Monkey. Waiting to see who will be this guy:

Respect for the Americans, though. They simply defended their countryman, with no paedophilic or homosexual tendencies.
And here we see the master play in Alen's troll technique. First he throws softballs that appear low effort, even at one time admitting that he was only winding Dan up about Fagioli. However he knew that if he kept up the petty squabbles eventually Dan would actually be offended, and the other day stated that he made it his mission to bully Dan off the forum.

At which point somebody else would chime in saying Alen has lost his touch. And just like that, when the guard is down, he throws this complex, nuanced curveball into the mix.

It hits several marks- first calling out several posters by name, potentially dragging them all into this conversation, and therein lies a possibility of an argument of the various merits of Fagioli vs McKennie. Two players for whom Alen himself has been a leading critical voice - not a coincidence I'm sure.

But the cherry on the cake is to refer to a much-loved past member of the forum as 'this guy'. A user who I understand was bullied out of the forum (I wasnt around for all that, I don't know what Alen had to do with it if anything) and who in that post tagged nearly everybody on here with an emotional message. Big memories for many, for sure.

And he knows that the bizarre line about paedophilia and homosexuality at the end of his post is likely to inflame something within those reading, especially if they have already been somehow touched by some of the other targeted trolling going on. A truly convoluted symphony, with dots disparate enough for anybody with a life to miss completely. In my case I have no life so I see through the veil entirely.

I'd add something to the effect of how sad it is to see somebody devote so much time to winding up strangers on an internet forum, but I suppose I do much the same myself except I'm trying to make people laugh not anger them, because I have some humanity swimming around inside me.

Just block Alen if he gets under your skin. Even if it's for a short while. He's obviously not going to be banned now, if he wasn't for the whole Marcello thing or for the racist poetry a few months ago. Even if he were, who knows how many alts he has going on here. Genuinely wouldn't surprised if I turned up for the Tuz meetup one day and it's just me and one other guy. Turns out Alen is himself an alt account.

I don't want anybody else to leave the forum, its the most entertaining part of the internet still around, even with its flaws. So Alen pls stop being quite such a dick. Don't cost the forum any quality members pls

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's obviously not going to be banned now
Why would I be banned? Check Allegri's thread, check Rabiot's thread, Alex Sandro's, De Ceglie's, Bonucci's... If every single one of my posts from this thread was posted in Allegri's or Bonucci's thread instead, I'd have been the most popular poster here. Let's stop with the hypocrisy just because atm this kid is popular among the fans.
And Allegri and Bonucci are actually club legends. Fagioli is a nobody. As someone said in Rabiot's thread, "fuck this guy".

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And here we see the master play in Alen's troll technique. First he throws softballs that appear low effort, even at one time admitting that he was only winding Dan up about Fagioli. However he knew that if he kept up the petty squabbles eventually Dan would actually be offended, and the other day stated that he made it his mission to bully Dan off the forum.

At which point somebody else would chime in saying Alen has lost his touch. And just like that, when the guard is down, he throws this complex, nuanced curveball into the mix.

It hits several marks- first calling out several posters by name, potentially dragging them all into this conversation, and therein lies a possibility of an argument of the various merits of Fagioli vs McKennie. Two players for whom Alen himself has been a leading critical voice - not a coincidence I'm sure.

But the cherry on the cake is to refer to a much-loved past member of the forum as 'this guy'. A user who I understand was bullied out of the forum (I wasnt around for all that, I don't know what Alen had to do with it if anything) and who in that post tagged nearly everybody on here with an emotional message. Big memories for many, for sure.

And he knows that the bizarre line about paedophilia and homosexuality at the end of his post is likely to inflame something within those reading, especially if they have already been somehow touched by some of the other targeted trolling going on. A truly convoluted symphony, with dots disparate enough for anybody with a life to miss completely. In my case I have no life so I see through the veil entirely.

I'd add something to the effect of how sad it is to see somebody devote so much time to winding up strangers on an internet forum, but I suppose I do much the same myself except I'm trying to make people laugh not anger them, because I have some humanity swimming around inside me.

Just block Alen if he gets under your skin. Even if it's for a short while. He's obviously not going to be banned now, if he wasn't for the whole Marcello thing or for the racist poetry a few months ago. Even if he were, who knows how many alts he has going on here. Genuinely wouldn't surprised if I turned up for the Tuz meetup one day and it's just me and one other guy. Turns out Alen is himself an alt account.

I don't want anybody else to leave the forum, its the most entertaining part of the internet still around, even with its flaws. So Alen pls stop being quite such a dick. Don't cost the forum any quality members pls
ChatGPT copy pasta or nah?

- - - Updated - - -

PS. I love the resurgence of Troll Alen. Reminds me of Tuz' golden days. I'm glad he has more time on his hands now that the kids are too old for the water park.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Chatgpt is waaaay more coherent than I am :grin:
Nah I like your writing better

Once upon a time, in the vast virtual world of football forums, there was a user named Alen. Among the many forums he frequented, one of his favorite destinations was the Juventuz forum, dedicated to all things Juventus Football Club. Alen had a mischievous streak, and he enjoyed the art of trolling, stirring up controversies and provoking passionate debates.

However, there was one player in particular who always seemed to catch his attention—Nicolo Fagioli. Fagioli, a young and talented midfielder, had recently emerged from Juventus' youth academy and started making waves in the first team. While many fans were excited about his potential, Alen held a different view.

Alen had a knack for identifying weaknesses in players' performances and exaggerating them for the sake of stirring up chaos. When it came to Fagioli, he believed that the hype surrounding the young midfielder was unwarranted. Alen felt that Fagioli lacked the necessary experience and consistency to make a significant impact at the highest level of football.

With this belief fueling his trolling efforts, Alen would log into the Juventuz forum under various usernames to spark debates about Fagioli's abilities. He would often initiate threads with provocative titles like "Fagioli: Overhyped Wonderkid or Mediocre Midfielder?" or "Is Fagioli the Next Big Flop?" The intention behind these threads was not to engage in genuine discussion but rather to disrupt the forum's harmony and provoke emotional reactions from the passionate Juventus supporters.

Alen would meticulously craft his arguments, carefully selecting statistics that portrayed Fagioli in a negative light. He would exaggerate any mistakes Fagioli made during matches, magnifying them to make it seem as if he were a liability to the team. Alen was well aware that Fagioli had a dedicated fan base within the forum, and his aim was to fuel the fires of controversy and spark heated debates.

Every time Alen posted a controversial thread or comment about Fagioli, the forum erupted into a whirlwind of conflicting opinions. Supporters who admired Fagioli's talent and potential vehemently defended him, praising his technical skills, vision, and work rate. They would provide counterarguments to Alen's claims, presenting Fagioli's impressive performances and contributions to the team.

While Alen's trolling actions drew criticism from some forum members who recognized his intentions, others engaged with him in spirited debates, hoping to change his mind or expose the flaws in his arguments. These interactions only fueled Alen's desire to continue trolling, as he found great amusement in the chaos he had created.

However, as time passed, Alen began to witness Fagioli's growth and development firsthand. He observed the young midfielder's dedication, perseverance, and desire to improve. Slowly but surely, Alen's initial skepticism started to fade. He saw glimpses of Fagioli's potential, his ability to control the midfield, and his impressive passing range.

A change came over Alen, as he realized the error of his trolling ways. He decided to abandon his provocative antics and instead focus on constructive discussions and genuine analysis. Alen began actively participating in conversations about Fagioli, sharing his observations, acknowledging the midfielder's progress, and even praising his performances.

His transformation surprised the Juventuz forum members, who had grown accustomed to Alen's trolling behavior. They welcomed this change with open arms, appreciating Alen's newfound maturity and his willingness to engage in genuine discussions. Alen's transformation was a reminder that sometimes even the most ardent trolls can evolve and learn from their experiences.

From that point forward, Alen became an active and respected member of the Juventuz forum. He offered insightful analysis, supported his arguments with evidence

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Blah blah blah. More inane psychobabble.

You’re more Badass than master troll at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 67)