Nicolò Fagioli (56 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I get that it's not a logical choice being a fan of club a or b.

But still, something made you become a fan at one point, and I'm just wondering what is left of that something in 2022, except for nostalgia and fond memories.

Whatever it was, the management is successfully working on getting rid of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I get that it's not a logical choice being a fan of club a or b.

But still, something made you become a fan at one point, and I'm just wondering what is left of that something in 2022, except for nostalgia and fond memories.

Whatever it was, the management is successfully working on getting rid of it.
yeah, very little is left of the juve legacy. we discussed it a few weeks ago and i couldn't really find too much to like

some habits never die i guess ;)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Watching this boy play , no excuse no reasoning will be accepeted to why he didnt play , that should be criminal charge and enough to fire allegri ,him and miretti toghter plus chiesa getting in shape , could transform our season…

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Excellent performance, particularly on I think his first start and in the CL vs a good team.

Makes a huge difference having someone as technical as him who is putting his hand up to get on the ball. Some of his one touch passes were superb.

Jun 16, 2020
Did I really had to witness years of broken players while having him. Fucking Ramsey, Bentancur in his most horrible form, McKennie having over 10 starts already tis year, it’s unbelievable the incompetence of our management these years.

Other than that, great game. He grew into the game, started a bit anonymous and ended up being very good in the second half. Sneaky tackles, always forward thinking, his pass remains very good.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Did I really had to witness years of broken players while having him. Fucking Ramsey, Bentancur in his most horrible form, McKennie having over 10 starts already tis year, it’s unbelievable the incompetence of our management these years.

Other than that, great game. He grew into the game, started a bit anonymous and ended up being very good in the second half. Sneaky tackles, always forward thinking, his pass remains very good.
In the defence of the managers, he probably wasn't ready when we had Ramsey and Bentancur. I think that season at Cremonese helped him a lot to learn the physicality of senior football and he bulked up a bit during that time.

Absolutely no excuse for him sitting behind McKennie this season though.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
In the defence of the managers, he probably wasn't ready when we had Ramsey and Bentancur. I think that season at Cremonese helped him a lot to learn the physicality of senior football and he bulked up a bit during that time.

Exactly.

How can anyone look at these two players and think that McKennie should be starting or has better attributes suited to football? It just boggles the mind.

A nice game from him. Some superb touches and moves the ball forward very well. Needs more game time clearly to get used to this level, but there should be no excuses now from this management regarding players like him. They need to play with regularity and not rot on the bench.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020

No I don’t believe it. He was already under Pirlo good enough for minutes against Serie A teams, the loan was indeed important and it was unnecessary to keep him on the bench for so long. In reality we had him on the bench for 1,5 seasons under two managers, almost never playing.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Wonderful player, hope it is clear now that he should be an important part of the squad. I was surprised by how smart he was in making himself available.
Lol bro wrong!!
He shouldnt be important part of the squad , he should be a fucking important starter every fucking game!!!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
No I don’t believe it. He was already under Pirlo good enough for minutes against Serie A teams, the loan was indeed important and it was unnecessary to keep him on the bench for so long. In reality we had him on the bench for 1,5 seasons under two managers, almost never playing.
yeah he made defensive improvements at Cremonese but he was ready for serie A two seasons ago under Pirlo imo. Touch and instincts have always been there, he just needed playing time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)