Nicolò Curti (1 Viewer)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I've never understood these signings though to be honest, and I don't mean from our perspective but from Perugia's. Now here is a young talent that is being labeled as the new Nesta or whatever, obviously he has loads of talent. Now why would Perugia let him go so early for pocket change? Why not keep him in your team, play him and let his value grow so you can get plenty of millions out of him later?

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
I've never understood these signings though to be honest, and I don't mean from our perspective but from Perugia's. Now here is a young talent that is being labeled as the new Nesta or whatever, obviously he has loads of talent. Now why would Perugia let him go so early for pocket change? Why not keep him in your team, play him and let his value grow so you can get plenty of millions out of him later?
Boils down to two things Suns. Money & ambition of said youngster. Perugia may not have much in the bank, so they develop a player in hopes that can get a good amount of money from him.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
What happened to guy who we signed same year with Sorensen,he was CB i mean some thought he is going to be "Next Big Think" i forgot his name .
I mean we refuse to pay 700K for him ,but how is he doing right now ?!
He even played one game in E.Lague as RB that game when it was snowing alot .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)