Nicklas Bendtner (3 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
What faith? Matri had racked up the best part of his yearly tally when Borriello was stupidly brought in to the fold in Janurary; and this was followed by the mysterious condemning of Matri to the bench. The coaching staff obviously thought it best, under the circumstances, to bench our most freely scoring striker for a hack who couldn't convert until the 3rd last game of the season. In the meantime Matri's form and confidence was undermined to the point where it has become non-existent, and Quag's recovery was severely compromised by the arrival of Borriello, and was stifled of game-time in order to recover from his injury. I personally would have much rather seen Quags and Matri take up the lion's share of playing time along side ADP and Vucinic. Goodness, if we needed depth we should of just kept Luca Toni ffs...
Man forget Borriello. Matri's ineffective ass has been given many starts this season and he ain't done shit. And what does it say about Matri if he can't get back on form after being benched a few weeks? I'll tell you what. It says that he ain't Juventus material. You feel me, nigga? We can bust Borriello's or Bendtner's ass as much as we want, but the truth is that Matri is as bad as them now, if not worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It's useless to compare Matri and Bendtner. They both should leave because they aren't good enough for Juve. Sure they can score once for a while but it's not what we need. Sell them both and keep Quag as a sub / competitor for a new striker we'll get. Taking them both off our books along with Iaquinta gives us some nice money to offer for a new striker.

Last night Bendtner was very bad imo. He did nothing except that missed chance. Actually it was moving Gio and Mirko to the wings which helped us to win this game.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Man forget Borriello. Matri's ineffective ass has been given many starts this season and he ain't done shit. And what does it say about Matri if he can't get back on form after being benched a few weeks? I'll tell you what. It says that he ain't Juventus material. You feel me, nigga? We can bust Borriello's or Bendtner's ass as much as we want, but the truth is that Matri is as bad as them now, if not worse.
Sheik is pretty much right on this one.

Apr 15, 2006
Yes I do. Still That chance he missed I remember more because Vucinic - Marchisio action was very entertaining to watch, shame he[Bendtner] didn't finish it better.
Look, he didn't "miss" it. He shot on target with a first time shot, and it was saved by Gillet. A "miss" is what Pirlo did with his penalty. Learn the difference.

And congratulations, you just contradicted your previous post by admitting that you remember it.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Look, he didn't "miss" it. He shot on target with a first time shot, and it was saved by Gillet. A "miss" is what Pirlo did with his penalty. Learn the difference.

And congratulations, you just contradicted your previous post by admitting that you remember it.
Well his shot was exactly where Gillet was, so I consider it as a missed chance.

Thanks for congratulations. I have to congratulate you too for the fact you're satisfied with such 'players' in our team. I see no point in defending him while you keep on doing it. It doesn't matter if he really touched that ball (the one that Pogba received). Every player with his height and salary on such level could do that, that's why I didn't even consider it as worth mentioning.

Apr 15, 2006
Well his shot was exactly where Gillet was, so I consider it as a missed chance.
That's just illogical.

Thanks for congratulations. I have to congratulate you too for the fact you're satisfied with such 'players' in our team. I see no point in defending him while you keep on doing it. It doesn't matter if he really touched that ball (the one that Pogba received). Every player with his height and salary on such level could do that, that's why I didn't even consider it as worth mentioning.
I never said I'm satisfied with him, nor am I defending him. I'm merely pointing out the factual inaccuracy of your post which stated he did nothing except the missed chance. :)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think he just got very very unlucky with the shot.

He took it perfectly first timed, over the ground, and only a miracle made gillet save that.

do that 1000 times over, and he'll score 999 times

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He did not only fail to score, but he also failed to appear, he had his best chance of the season, he played vs a very weak team, a whole half time, in a game that we scored 3 goals and somehow Bendtner failed to make even minimum impact.
He embarashes himself and the transfer director who brought him in such a FC that is way beyond his league...
Insight

Jul 20, 2012
What arguement do you have saying that Bendtner is better then Matri? Matri had more affect on the game in 10 mins then Bendtner had in the 40+ mins. Sure Bendtner got a shot away, but he will never score for Juve, and Matri is way better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)