Nicklas Bendtner (22 Viewers)

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Seriously some people just have it in for Bendtner no matter what he does, even if he had scored a hat-trick against Inter there would still be people on here slating him. I used to immensely dislike him so there is no 'fanboyism' on my part, but it's clearly obvious that he has been trying hard in games for us and actually looks capable of forming a decent partnership with our players. However I believe people just choose not to see the hard work he puts in for us and simply retort with - 'he hasn't scored yet therefore he is sh*t'. His hardwork and endeavour have deserved a goal and I can't believe someone actually said he was selfish trying to score a chip against Inter when there was NOTHING on for him at all in the box and it was actually a clever and unlucky attempt.

He may not be the answer to our problems but if he keeps trying as hard as he has I'll support him, Forza Bendtner!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Danish tv is giving an exclusive interview with Bendtner by Preben Elkjær. It's quite funny. :D He's telling about how Juventus is different from English football and something about practicing and about Italy in general. :D

Can't really go into specifics since it was a video interview. :) If they are putting the video up on their site, I'll try to translate it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)