Nicklas Bendtner (12 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Definitely a solid game today. He worked hard for the team, kept the ball very well, made some great passes that almost turned into assists. Even though Quag scored the goal, I thought Bendtner was much better. The bad thing is that he wasn't close to scoring at all, but he played as SS so that's not that surprising. Anyway, he was solid. :)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I liked him, he held the ball up well and looked to link up.

He just seems to be missing the final touch, I don't know if it because he isn't fit or whether he doesn't have the ability. Time will tell but I think he is a good option for us at the moment.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
seems like vucinic does like him at all to me, he never passes the ball to Bendtner.

He wasnt bad + he is like 24 years old, much better choice for me than matri.

TARU

Apr 24, 2012
seems like vucinic does like him at all to me, he never passes the ball to Bendtner.

He wasnt bad + he is like 24 years old, much better choice for me than matri.
do you mean doesn't like him? Anyway not only Mirko, it seems to me even Gio dun like to pass the ball to him too.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
English speaking both of them + Premiership past.
Or Pogba found him a cool enough person to hang out with.

Pogba knows his shit.

We must sign Bendtner now, to keep Pogba happy.

- - - Updated - - -

English speaking both of them + Premiership past.
Or Pogba found him a cool enough person to hang out with.

Pogba knows his shit.

We must sign Bendtner now, to keep Pogba happy.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I was very impressed by him. Went for the ball instead of waiting for it. Left a Mark on the game through his brute physicality and connected well with Quag too. He held the ball up, ran into spaces, and looked to create when not shooting. Was good to see. But most importantly, the biggest difference between Matri and him, is that he played fearlessly. Never looking over his shoulder, just going for the ball and making movement work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)