Nicklas Bendtner (9 Viewers)

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
He also threw his arms up at Giach, Mirko and Vidal like they were some bum Arsenal youngsters. I think he has the potential to produce goals if he just focuses on making good runs, holding the ball up well and pouncing on rebounds.

Jul 28, 2002
He did look a little overweight, which surprised me despite the previous articles, I always thought of Bentend to be a lanky. You could see the lack of match sharpness in his play.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Didn't like the way he ran back away from goal to the flank when he was played inside late on and had the chance to shoot. It's clear he was asked to play as a number 9, but was trying to revert to his tippy-tappy run down the flank Arsenal ways.

Other than that nothing to judge him on.
Except that he brings pain to the eyes.

Jul 28, 2002
I would say the only advantage of Bentend is I can sell him on FIFA, but I'll have to pay to get rid of him!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
it wasn't really his fault that vucinic did still play as centre forward leaving no space for bendther to spearhead the attack.

vucinic has accustomed himself to playing the centre forward when playing with giovinco or quagliarella, but if this ought to work, then he needs to realize that he needs to play second striker, when someone like matri or bendtner is introduced. you could see it in many situations that vucinic was in the centre, where bendtner wanted to head to but since they can't be both at the same place bendther always had to divert a few metres to the right rendering him a normal forward with us having no second striker at all on the pitch.

at least he tried to show that he is willing to run. i remember one situation where he ran back to right back position of ours when the opponent had the ball (even though it's not his task, but since vucinic stiffled the opportunity to play centre forward there is not much he can do).

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Poor bendtner... I hope the rest of the team takes example from Vuci and leaves no space at all for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)