Nicklas Bendtner (5 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Every shit player in the club has a fanboy - Motta (Dusan), Quag (baggio), Buoy (Cheesio)... Bendtner needs one and I've decided that I like him and will be his fanboy.

I bet he is kept pn permanently next season. Forza Nicklas.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You do realize that Traore also had that number 2 seasons ago, right?
Not to mention that if Trezeguet has a special number then it'll be hard to find a number between 1 and 25 that hasn't been on the back of a Juventus legend.

Jul 2, 2006
One thing is for sure, Arsene wenger will "not" let one of his young players leave that cheap unless he really thinks that there is no hope for the guy.

I can't really remember "ever" wenger letting a young player leave for cheap and that player turned out to be great......
Bendtner was terrible indeed but even the young players he kept turned out to be masterpiece of shit.(Walcott, Diaby etc.)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Every shit player in the club has a fanboy - Motta (Dusan), Quag (baggio), Buoy (Cheesio)... Bendtner needs one and I've decided that I like him and will be his fanboy.

I bet he is kept pn permanently next season. Forza Nicklas.
What do you base it on that Bouy is a shit player?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Based on ambition and desire to win trophies. Sooner or later he'll get fed up. This whole extending a contract is so over-rated. Nedved extended, and a few days later he joined us. Matri extended, and was linked with many teams during the summer. Heck, if a god offer came in, I'm sure we'd sell him. Extending contracts is just a method/technique deployed by clubs to safeguard their investments ;)

---------- Post added 01.09.2012 at 19:25 ----------

His finishing isn't better, and his goalscoring record is rather poor as well.
Those players weren't unhappy at their clubs, like you assume Suarez is going to be. He knows that he won't win much with Liverpool, if he wanted out he'd be gone already. FYI Nedved rejected us at first. He was perfectly happy at Lazio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)