Nicklas Bendtner (3 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
OMG
I've returned from my holidays, log in to tuz to check who is our new player, Dzeko/Llorente/Jovetić and what i see here? :sergio:

fucking Noclass Bendtner :sergio:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Egypt, Marsa Alam

---------- Post added 01.09.2012 at 23:52 ----------

there were some RAI channels in tv but every time i checked there was nothing, absolutely nothing about Bendtner :lol:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
People are Too hard on Bendtner and maybe forgetting that he is still realativ young. It is still possible for him to become a top striker. Juventus and italy might suit him.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
People are Too hard on Bendtner and maybe forgetting that he is still realativ young. It is still possible for him to become a top striker. Juventus and italy might suit him.
No. Just no. He will never become a top striker. Maybe a decent one, but never a striker defined as "top [class]".

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
in the Drogba thread you said you didn't want him cause he's a diver despite his qualities as a proven goalscorer, but hey lets give bendtner a chance even though he is a unproven goalscorer.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Every Arsenal fan I've spoken to speaks quite highly of him surprisingly! They reckon he wasn't really given a good chance and was often played out of position, think he could do very well in Italy.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Drogba scored 5 goals in epl last year and 11 the year before. He is finished. He retired when he went to china. Bendtner was also played out of position many times. He is a gamble but he shouldnt be written off so easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)