Nicklas Bendtner (7 Viewers)

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Welcome to the club, you useless, arrogant, waste of space.

May you rot on the bench, and go back to where you came from when the season is over.

Edit: At least Elia was cool. You are not. On the bright side, you'll have a lot of time to sell your fake jewelry.
:lol::lol::lol:I think you are a really nice person, my friend(no sarcasmus here:lol:)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Nedved03 I'd love an Avatar with Asamoah or Pogba taking a dump on Bendtner's face. Ok Ok. Maybe that's too much. How about a simple picture of Bendtner tar with an X marked across his face and traces of pee? :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@Nedved03 I'd love an Avatar with Asamoah or Pogba taking a dump on Bendtner's face. Ok Ok. Maybe that's too much. How about a simple picture of Bendtner tar with an X marked across his face and traces of pee? :D
When Bendtner starts bangin' in the goals, I'll hunt you down :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Now that the mercato is closed and my ravaged anus has calmed down all i can do is laugh every time i think about this transfer. Everything about this is so fvcking hilariously embarrassing, all the way from us trying to take fiorentina's star signing only for him to take a dump on marotta and choose fullfvckingham over Juventus. Then we switched our attention to Siena's star target!! and weeeeeeee marotta seals the deal! Phew that must have been difficult!

And all this after some average moron have been promising us Aguero and Cavani from the past 2 years.

INCREDIBLE :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)