Nicklas Bendtner (6 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
My biggest issue with this transfer is that it sends out the wrong signals. You can not go around signing guys like Bendtner and then think the top players will want to join. Serie A is already holding us back because players rather play in England or Spain if teams from there want them too.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
My biggest issue with this transfer is that it sends out the wrong signals. You can not go around signing guys like Bendtner and then think the top players will want to join. Serie A is already holding us back because players rather play in England or Spain if teams from there want them too.
+reeeeeep

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What kind of signal was Manchowder United giving last season with their big signings of De Gea, Ashley Young, and Phil Jones?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)