Nicklas Bendtner (4 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well guys that's it. We have to deal with it, he's here. My wish for you guys and myself is that he'll be Henry type of signing, just the other way around this time. I don't like him tbh but I'll support him as he's Juve player now. Good luck Nicky, you'll need it.

After all it shouldn't be that hard to be better than Matri or Quag. He doesn't have to be our Ronaldo or Messi, I would settle for Gomez, a guy who has two situations and scores at least one goal. Good luck.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So you wouldn't want him to do well?

Hmmm
No because he is shit and proved it... No need to hope that all will Turn out great... Guess some still Hope for jojo in January

:disagree:

Never ever wanted a Juve player to fail.
He is an Arsenal Player in my Book and Hope his ass will be back there

That's good so if he fails we fail smart very smart
As if we will fail because of the 5th striker being a complete joke... If you want to take on barca Real and Co with him as a Top striker you are bound to fail

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Have been on vacation so couldn't complain ;) Sitting at the Airport right now... No worrieS i am done complaining ;) waited till he is here to insult him and get an infraction...thats all i wanted
No worries. And remember, when players leave Arsenal they generally win something.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)