Nicklas Bendtner - ST - Arsenal (4 Viewers)

Who would you rather sign?

• Bendtner

• Borriello

• I...I just can't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
True, however I don't believe for the deal there is a risk and I actually don't mind Bendtner.
You also hold Zarate in high regard if I'm not mistaken.

Seriously guys, anyone here who is ok with this transfer needs to do a marble stock count, cause you'll find that there are quite a few gone missing.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think it is loan with option to buy (I know, who'd have expected this, ha :D) for 5-6 mil, salary of 1.7-1.8+ bonuses.

it's just a quick, last minute fix from which juve can only gain, I think - Bendtner has potential and if you can fix his character, you might even have yourselves a good deal in the long run. If he turns out to be nothing more than a failure - just a short-term solution/extra body up front - then you will likely try again for Llorente in the winter, when Bilbao might be more inclined to negotiate, especially if their La Liga position would make it unlikely that they'd qualify for the CL in 2013.

still, it's funny how people here were laughing at other teams till a weak ago and now this :D
I agree. And he might turn out to be halfway decent.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
At the end of the day, yes it's shit we didn't sign a top striker. Marotta fucked us.

We still had the best market in Italy and signed some quality players. Also I'm quite happy to see Giovinco start week in week out as he needs to, in order to show us his talent.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
I don't mind this Bender guy either. Most No.9's are hit and miss these days anyway. It's all SS's and AM's creating everything. Prefer to save the $$.

Jul 20, 2012
At the end of the day, yes it's $#@! we didn't sign a top striker. Marotta $#@!ed us.

We still had the best market in Italy and signed some quality players. Also I'm quite happy to see Giovinco start week in week out as he needs to, in order to show us his talent.
giovinco started one game and already played like shit

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
At the end of the day, yes it's shit we didn't sign a top striker. Marotta fucked us.

How did we have the best market in Italy?

Lucio got injured, Isla hasn't played yet and I don't know why we signed him. Caceres I will not mention because he played with us last season plus he's also injured. Asamoah, I give you that and Pogba I am really excited to see but I don't think he will play much. Giovinco is meh and now Bendtner. I fail to see how this is best.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

We needed striker so bad, more than Isla.

It's just.. just awful move. I can't believe we got him after all those false hopes how 'we're chasing a top player'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)