Nicklas Bendtner - ST - Arsenal (9 Viewers)

Who would you rather sign?

• Bendtner

• Borriello

• I...I just can't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Bendtner could be a great player - none can say he's not for sure.. He's not really been given the chance I agree with Marotta.. Let's give him a fair chance - don't hate the player hate the game - he's a juventini now so get on with it and hope for the best - same goes for Giovinco!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He is a CM though...

The ones we keep signing every year, Diego, Melo, Quaq, Vucinic etc all these CMs+SSs, heck even paying 11mil to get Giovinco's half back is a safer choice...
For the past 6-7 years, the bulk of our budget goes to our CM and SS, but we never invest on a LB or a finisher, we prefer to gamble with them...a pattern repeated for 7 consecutive years is not a concidence...
Diego and Melo were Secco's buys, plus Diego was neither a CM, nor a SS.

And you said proven players. How exactly were Quag and to an extent Vucinic proven?

Would you have been content if we didn't buy Asamoah, Isla and Giovinco, and instead we bought Llorente for €36M this Summer?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
He is a CM though...

The ones we keep signing every year, Diego, Melo, Quaq, Vucinic etc all these CMs+SSs, heck even paying 11mil to get Giovinco's half back is a safer choice...
For the past 6-7 years, the bulk of our budget goes to our CM and SS, but we never invest on a LB or a finisher, we prefer to gamble with them...a pattern repeated for 7 consecutive years is not a concidence...
so by your logic, if we bought jovetic to play him as centre forward you would say marotta again failed to fix our weak spots, because even though we'd play jovetic as centre forward he was actually a second striker, right ?

so by that logic we failed to fix our centre-back problems, because chiellini was originally a left back, and marrone a dm.
we did not add depth to our midfield when signing giaccherini because he actually was a second striker before.

following that logic we better get a new first goal keeper, because you know what ? buffon was a striker until he was 13 or something.

it does not matter what positions players played before if the do perform well in the positions we buy them for.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
so by your logic, if we bought jovetic to play him as centre forward you would say marotta again failed to fix our weak spots, because even though we'd play jovetic as centre forward he was actually a second striker, right ?

so by that logic we failed to fix our centre-back problems, because chiellini was originally a left back, and marrone a dm.
we did not add depth to our midfield when signing giaccherini because he actually was a second striker before.

following that logic we better get a new first goal keeper, because you know what ? buffon was a striker until he was 13 or something.

it does not matter what positions players played before if the do perform well in the positions we buy them for.
This isn't a place for logic.

kingnike

Dec 23, 2010
'Clearly he isn't top player we wanted, but we needed reinforcements' - Beppe Marrotta, 2012.

So, it makes sense to let Del Piero leave then.

Plus, what a way to talk about your new buy! I haven't come across a single Juve fan happy with this but as soon as he plays for us I'll back him. But I'm not happy. He is worse than what we have currently.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
'Clearly he isn't top player we wanted, but we needed reinforcements' - Beppe Marrotta, 2012

Plus, what a way to talk about your new buy!
He has to say this because he knows the retard fans we got that will say "marotta thinks that this is our top striker signing". It's sad that he has to state that this is just a depth signing because otherwise the low intelligence fans would not grasp it. You can already read in this forum that people cried about marotta thinking bendtner would be our top signing.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
im drunk, im tired from gyrating on some of the sexiest women in the world, my lower back is killing me so while im still high, forza bendnter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll do great her adksjnsedo;iedoufcou i know youll ioosidoi;ndsfo;dsf take good use of pirlos and giovincos thru balls pojnfseoifsonffffffffff;oiewsofi;joij an youll prove us wrong!!! oifsofiuh;lsa forzaaaaaaaaaaaadnadfso;fnds my god im high all that hennessy my god those niggas overdit it my god iodhasdfuifsufesiufhedsluh even with all that doubles i aite its not cutting the alcohol the sons hot and i want ot sleep but dreading that headpain when i lie down osjdoajdsioiwaids

this is a doubles...this is what we use to soak up all that alco after heavy nights of drinkin an partying

had like 5 of those and my god did that fdjfshlddho8du79dewhfweioifhde8384e90287 do wonders ooooooohhhm y wird imagine everysingle female on the boat dancing like....shit i went to got a video and i searched for youtube in youtube lolf fosid;oi;

caNT FIND VIDdeo but fffuck today is independence day fuck the ocomoonwealth and the queen etc etc

forza bendneter prove Tux xtuz wrong and make use pf [iot;p's ans giovincos balls amd vicioucinics naballs hes fgoggggonna score alot

woow im not wasted that much but damsnnsnmn my fingers and head are in different plaesces it seems forza juve!! relax guys we're oggonna doj just fine fuck chelsea they aint got shit on us marko marin is a nazi version of giovinco just shittier and asamoah is gonna rape terry isnt it ironic?@?!!?/ di matteo gonn shit his pant looking into contes eyes on the other side of the oneway mirror even tho he cant see him ioarjadopabd but suc kidss is the presence of conte he transcends laws of physics my gond godwhen i srtart myu engineering job i swear nbot to drink and go to work might blow up an lng plant or sumhtyhing forza juve!!!!!!!

gottta get some lesleeeeeeeeeepppppppp this is how alvin dfeeels im sure my god this a hriirrrubkle state to livei n ofoforza alvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)