Nicklas Bendtner - ST - Arsenal (4 Viewers)

Who would you rather sign?

• Bendtner

• Borriello

• I...I just can't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
So who gives a $#@! that they increased their supposed firepower if they will be lucky to end up in the top 5? Their forwards will mean $#@!.
I'll start again,

Other teams have used the window as a great opportunity to improve their firepower. We have gained Gio and lost the king. After a long hard summer, this is a pretty poor showing. If they can improve, we should be improving two fold!

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'll start again,

Other teams have used the window as a great opportunity to improve their firepower. We have gained Gio and lost the king. After a long hard summer, this is a pretty poor showing. If they can improve, we should be improving two fold!
No matter what faulty logic you use. Our squad is 100 times more improved than all others in Serie A so those other clubs getting a few good players in the attack means shit

Jul 28, 2002
No matter what faulty logic you use. Our squad is 100 times more improved than all others in Serie A so those other clubs getting a few good players in the attack means $#@!
God you are hard work aren't you.

No faulty logic.

If other assclowns can somehow improve their firepower why can't we? It ws clearly our weakest point. If everyone else can, why the hell is the gm of the champions doing ahead of the return to the CL?

Just for you. If the assclowns at Merda and Milan can make moves to improve, what the hell has marrotta been doing? Selling the fans a story about a top player...again

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
God you are hard work aren't you.

No faulty logic.

If other assclowns can somehow improve their firepower why can't we? It ws clearly our weakest point. If everyone else can, why the hell is the gm of the champions doing ahead of the return to the CL?

Just for you. If the assclowns at Merda and Milan can make moves to improve, what the hell has marrotta been doing? Selling the fans a story about a top player...again
Because those other assclowns didn't go after Lorente or Dzeko or higuain etc

Jul 28, 2002
Because those other assclowns didn't go after Lorente or Dzeko or higuain etc
True, they can't afford it so improve where they can. It's a bit like me promising the wife a Ferrari and coming back with ssyasong pile of crap. Be realistic and don't bloody tell everyone who you are goin for.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
As I said in another threads, I really have seen only a few really bad games from Bendtner and he really impressed me in the EURO. Italy could be his league, he is younger than the other options, and we already have good strikers with Gio, Vucinic, Matri and Quag.... I would like the signing and would give him a chance!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Why is it that everyone knows this guy is below average except for Marotta? Like a lot of you, I would rather we sign noone instead of forking over for this guy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fuck Bendtner with barbed wire like that guy in "the human centipede 2"

seriously, disgusting

I'm so fucking trowing up if we sign that piece of shit

DO NOT WANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)